There are 261 users in the forums

Refs definitely had a role in this one

Shop Find 49ers gear online
1) The opi in the first half was garbage

2) Then, they missed a DPI on KC

3) Then, they missed an offsides on KC

4) Then, they didn't notice the play clock expired
I don't want to become the damn Saints complaining about every loss like it was someone else's fault. Sure the refs sucked but they didn't make our 4Q play calling s**t. That's on us. We lost. We need to be better.
I'd say the OPI was legit, but they also didn't call a single offensive hold on KC, and there was a bad one on that 3rd down bomb that lead to the first 4th quarter TD.
I disagree. We had plenty of chances to win
Our issue is that we don't have a superstar QB on the team, and we get no respect from the media. This influences the flags
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Texans and Titans scored more on that KC defense than we did.

It wasn't the refs, folks...
The Kittle play was frustrating. Not on the refs but why Can't the SB get a better shot on the goalline run?
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 2, 2020 at 7:49 PM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:

This. Let's not act like Seahawks fans.
Originally posted by dolphinsneu:
1) The opi in the first half was garbage

2) Then, they missed a DPI on KC

3) Then, they missed an offsides on KC

4) Then, they didn't notice the play clock expired

Kittle did push off, but I thought the non call on kc offsides was bs and so was the late hit on jimmy average too , rest I felt was clean tho
Lol blaming refs. We lost. The Chiefs were the better team today. We will be back we have an extremely young team.

And some of those chances were taken away because of missed penalties... if it was a blow out then sure. In a game that comes down to the las2 minutes? Every one of those missed calls are huge. Just that offside alone was probably the game. If they get a free shot and another down? KC maybe never gets the ball back.
Nope
Don't like to talk conspiracy, but I remember last year in the AFC title game against NE, the refs were all for the Chiefs. They allowed their defense to maul Gronk and Edelman all game long, they missed a blatant pick play that led to the Chiefs' last touchdown in regulation, and they called two absurd defensive pass interference calls against the Patriots.

Is Mahomes the NFL's new golden boy?
Originally posted by swayze:
I don't want to become the damn Saints complaining about every loss like it was someone else's fault. Sure the refs sucked but they didn't make our 4Q play calling s**t. That's on us. We lost. We need to be better.

+1 all of this.
Originally posted by Joshuar56:

And some of those chances were taken away because of missed penalties... if it was a blow out then sure. In a game that comes down to the las2 minutes? Every one of those missed calls are huge. Just that offside alone was probably the game. If they get a free shot and another down? KC maybe never gets the ball back.

Jimmy G missing Sanders wide open was the game bruh not a missed offsides call.
[ Edited by lamontb on Feb 2, 2020 at 8:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone