LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Superbowl tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I pay $4000 per month on my mortgage in California

Good old California living. Man our mortgage back in NC was 1750 for a 4/2.5 bath house on 1 acre. Then we had to comeback out here due to work, and f**k me sideways with this s**t.

$4000 in the bay area will get you a she-shed in the ghetto lol

Is it really THAT crazy? So for instance if someone has a $4000 house payment what is that household income on average?
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Good old California living. Man our mortgage back in NC was 1750 for a 4/2.5 bath house on 1 acre. Then we had to comeback out here due to work, and f**k me sideways with this s**t.

Is it really THAT crazy? So for instance if someone has a $4000 house payment what is that household income on average?

It's pretty crazy, forget about buying a house in or around SF unless you're super wealthy. The east bay used to be somewhat affordable if you go far into the Antioch area, but even that's nuts now that BART goes out there. To live decent, you need at least two incomes each making $100K+, otherwise your whole paycheck will be just paying that damn mortgage, bills, and gas prices. Say you even can afford a house in ghetto Antioch - you'll be easily forking over at least $20/day in transportation to commute to either SF, Livermore, or San Jose. Oh and expect your commute to last up 2 hours each way
Originally posted by illinois9er:

It's pretty crazy, forget about buying a house in or around SF unless you're super wealthy. The east bay used to be somewhat affordable if you go far into the Antioch area, but even that's nuts now that BART goes out there. To live decent, you need at least two incomes each making $100K+, otherwise your whole paycheck will be just paying that damn mortgage, bills, and gas prices. Say you even can afford a house in ghetto Antioch - you'll be easily forking over at least $20/day in transportation to commute to either SF, Livermore, or San Jose. Oh and expect your commute to last up 2 hours each way

Exactly. Only way we came back out here is due to my contract for my job (govt) other than that we never would've moved back here. I'm done in two years and we will be moving back to Western NC
  • Jaci
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
cheapest I saw was $4,000~

That's like 2 car payments for some people

That's my month's rent. Maybe I shouldn't pay rent next month and go to the super bowl instead lol

That is one months rent?? I'm assuming in SF?
One of nice things about living in the midwest, 4k is literally 4 times the monthly mortgage payment of my 2 story house.
The downside, of course, is you have to live in the midwest (*looks at the 4 feet of snow outside)
[ Edited by Jaci on Jan 23, 2020 at 12:47 PM ]
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm a niners fan from Calgary Canada and currently in Miami with a bunch of buddies. None of them are niner fans and I'm the only one looking to go to the game. Looking at tix it seems better deals on pairs than singles so just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat looking for a single?

Would be fun to go with another good niner fan too!
Just curious.....does anyone have any good experiences with the alternative ticket market outside of stubhub and tix exchange?
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Just curious.....does anyone have any good experiences with the alternative ticket market outside of stubhub and tix exchange?
Like?
Share 49ersWebzone