LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Superbowl tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners_D:
I got an email right after the game. Sounds like the season ticket holders were automatically entered in the drawing:

"49ers Season Ticket Member accounts were drawn at random for access to Super Bowl tickets. Unfortunately, your account was not drawn. If you are interested in attending the game, we encourage you to explore ticket and travel package options from NFL On Location. Please note, there are no additional Super Bowl tickets available for purchase directly through the 49ers."

that's what i would have expected, thanks for confirming! Trying to find someone who may have been lucky enough to win, but unable to make the trip out and is interested in making sure their unused tix go to a fellow niner fan.
Each team does a lottery for their allotment of tickets. Usually each team gets about 15000 tickets but that may vary depending on the size of the stadium. We had tickets for 33 years during the historic run and we never got our name drawn for tickets. They were in my friends family since 1950 and we got nothing.

Truth is, the SB is more for the corporate gurus and and other people who want to schmooze but don't really care about the game. The conference championship games are for the fans.

Stay home, save your money and avoid the hassle. Like someone said, if you have to spend SB ticket money buy a new 4K TV and enjoy it all year.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Jan 20, 2020 at 2:31 PM ]
I'm going as I just moved to Miami. Wouldn't miss this for anything.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:

have you gotten tix yet? what's your plan?
Originally posted by Harbaughsgroupy:

can i stay at your house to save on hotel costs?

Bought them last night through the NFL. The service charges are still very high but nothing like stub hub, etc.

Bought them last night through the NFL. The service charges are still very high but nothing like stub hub, etc.

How much was the cost?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

How much was the cost?

Cheapest is around $5k per. I upgraded a bit because I'm not paying that much to be in the nosebleeds. Just got parking as well for $200
I bet you they only chose people from the club seats
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
So want to go but having a family I can not afford the cost of a ticket let alone plane and hotel. Wish it was on the west coast this year or I was a trust fund baby lol

We'd all love to go bro, just make sure to attend the victory parade

Speaking of which, it occurred to me… What city will the parade be in? San Francisco? Santa Clara? Stops in both?

San Francisco Market Street
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 20, 2020 at 3:09 PM ]

I live 20 minutes from Hardrock stadium, the price is absurd, no question. But no way I would miss this kind of opportunity to see the 49ers end their championship drought. I drove up to Tampa to see the home opener, so it's fitting that the team ends the season in Florida as well
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
So want to go but having a family I can not afford the cost of a ticket let alone plane and hotel. Wish it was on the west coast this year or I was a trust fund baby lol

We'd all love to go bro, just make sure to attend the victory parade

Speaking of which, it occurred to me… What city will the parade be in? San Francisco? Santa Clara? Stops in both?

Santa Clara for sure. They paid for the stadium...
The route will go up El Camino Blvd between San Tomas Expressway and Lafayette St.
Lots of good Korean BBQ on that route.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Jan 20, 2020 at 3:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I live 20 minutes from Hardrock stadium, the price is absurd, no question. But no way I would miss this kind of opportunity to see the 49ers end their championship drought. I drove up to Tampa to see the home opener, so it's fitting that the team ends the season in Florida as well

My same feeling. No way I'm missing this, it's the hottest ticket out right now and can't wait to go.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I bet you they only chose people from the club seats

This is most likely the case
I had the thought that I could possibly go and then reality hit lol.
Share 49ersWebzone