There are 237 users in the forums

Superbowl tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by davide49:
$6k for F'ing nosebleeds holy s**t!!!

lol I love my team, but f**k that
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Im gonna bet 5k on the chiefs. If the niners win, i lose my money but this team will get its 6th. If the niners lose, then i would have enough money for the next niner super bowl.

Or bet $5k on the Niners and have the best of both worlds. We're about to dominate these clowns.

Maybe i can bet 5k on the niners and 5k on the chiefs
Originally posted by davide49:
$6k for F'ing nosebleeds holy s**t!!!

They went down. Theyre cheap now.
So want to go but having a family I can not afford the cost of a ticket let alone plane and hotel. Wish it was on the west coast this year or I was a trust fund baby lol
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
So want to go but having a family I can not afford the cost of a ticket let alone plane and hotel. Wish it was on the west coast this year or I was a trust fund baby lol

We'd all love to go bro, just make sure to attend the victory parade
Originally posted by socalniner:

Speaking of which, it occurred to me… What city will the parade be in? San Francisco? Santa Clara? Stops in both?
Originally posted by Niners_D:

Speaking of which, it occurred to me… What city will the parade be in? San Francisco? Santa Clara? Stops in both?

I would think SF? Hopefully, they clean that city up

I look/looked (this logic applied to the playoff games for me as well) at it like this, I could cash out and go to the game and watch it live in the nosebleeds for about a G or 5 G's for the Super Bowl OR watch the game in the comforts of my home, on my big screen with surround sound, for essentially the same price. Not to mention, if you are in the nosebleeds you probably will be watching the game on the Jumbotron anyways since all the on field action will be like watching ants. Plus you don't have to pay an outrageous amount for parking food, beer, soda and then deal with traffic. Love the Niners but financially just can't do it.
So my season tickets are on the 17-18 yard line lower deck... what I paid for the entire regular season plus playoffs combined (at cost), and parking as well, are nearly half the price of a super bowl ticket in a comparable spot in Miami. I'm including seat licensing fees. Insane.

So my season tickets are on the 17-18 yard line lower deck... what I paid for the entire regular season plus playoffs combined (at cost), and parking as well, are nearly half the price of a super bowl ticket in a comparable spot in Miami. I'm including seat licensing fees. Insane.

You minds well go. It's an experience of a lifetime.
You can buy a 90" 8k HDR tv you can enjoy every day for ten years for the price to go to the game and barely see it lol
After flying out for the NFC Championship game, and then looking at tickets for the Super Bowl. Wow... Definitely gonna save for next years Super Bowl, if we make it and pass on the NFC Championship game.
I feel like I'd rather watch it at home anyway... maybe that's just me?

I would think SF? Hopefully, they clean that city up

Of course it will be in SF lol. Probably the same route the Giants parades took.
Share 49ersWebzone