LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Superbowl tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey all! Been a while since I've posted here (as you can probably tell from my user ID LOL). Young kids keeping me too busy to be active. My dad and I are lifelong die hard niner faithfuls on the east coast. We are dying to go to the game against KC. Wondering if anyone on here is a season ticket holder who will be entering the lottery for tix, but unable to attend and interested in re-selling their tix if they get them to fellow niner faithful. Anyone out there who might be interested, or have any tips on best way to obtain? The fees alone using stubhub or other sites are insane, so trying to avoid if possible.
  • Jiks
Yeah tickets are absolutely insane. I was looking into it last week but I could go on a 2 week luxury cruise for the price of tickets, hotel, and flight. No thanks even though it would be a hell of an experience.
Following.......
Living over the other side of the Atlantic, I had no choice but to brake the bank
For same section and row paid 3000$ less for two tix at NFL on location website vs stubhub seatgeek and ticketmaster
but it was still a cool 10k total for upper deck behind goal post = the cheapest of all
bucket list and twice in a lifetime chance (went to NOLA for SB XLVII tix were half the price)
Im gonna bet 5k on the chiefs. If the niners win, i lose my money but this team will get its 6th. If the niners lose, then i would have enough money for the next niner super bowl.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Im gonna bet 5k on the chiefs. If the niners win, i lose my money but this team will get its 6th. If the niners lose, then i would have enough money for the next niner super bowl.

or just save your money for the next niner superbowl?

Serious question as I don't really know how sports betting works. How much money would you make since it's almost even or Cheifs are favored?
Originally posted by socalniner:
or just save your money for the next niner superbowl?

Nah. I dont work like that.
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Living over the other side of the Atlantic, I had no choice but to brake the bank
For same section and row paid 3000$ less for two tix at NFL on location website vs stubhub seatgeek and ticketmaster
but it was still a cool 10k total for upper deck behind goal post = the cheapest of all
bucket list and twice in a lifetime chance (went to NOLA for SB XLVII tix were half the price)

NFL on location is surprisingly cheaper then the other resellers, as you pointed out. I think that's just an indicator though that seatgeek/stubhub are currently overvalued and will hopefully come down since the on location is supposed to be a "VIP" type hospitality package etc. In any event, I'd be happy to by them from someone here over paying any of those brokers anyway!
Originally posted by Harbaughsgroupy:
Hey all! Been a while since I've posted here (as you can probably tell from my user ID LOL). Young kids keeping me too busy to be active. My dad and I are lifelong die hard niner faithfuls on the east coast. We are dying to go to the game against KC. Wondering if anyone on here is a season ticket holder who will be entering the lottery for tix, but unable to attend and interested in re-selling their tix if they get them to fellow niner faithful. Anyone out there who might be interested, or have any tips on best way to obtain? The fees alone using stubhub or other sites are insane, so trying to avoid if possible.

I got an email right after the game. Sounds like the season ticket holders were automatically entered in the drawing:

"49ers Season Ticket Member accounts were drawn at random for access to Super Bowl tickets. Unfortunately, your account was not drawn. If you are interested in attending the game, we encourage you to explore ticket and travel package options from NFL On Location. Please note, there are no additional Super Bowl tickets available for purchase directly through the 49ers."

I think ticket prices will begin to go down a little as the game gets closer.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I think ticket prices will begin to go down a little as the game gets closer.
Historically they go down in the final 10 days leading up to the game. The Pats Cheathawk game was the exception. From an article I read this was attributed to Seattle and Boston being two of the wealthiest metropolis areas in the country
I'm 32, I can actually afford it but would break the bank. Maybe since I'm still young just not go to this one, put that money in some tech stocks, and go for when we are on the quest for 10 in 2030
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Or bet $5k on the Niners and have the best of both worlds. We're about to dominate these clowns.
$6k for F'ing nosebleeds holy s**t!!!
Share 49ersWebzone