There are 283 users in the forums

Rabid Reaction: Damn Dirty Birds

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
We won't beat Seattle which makes the playoffs a nightmare of playing tough teams at home. Vegas odds of niners taking the Superbowl went down huge with this loss. Those people look at things objectively and they know this was a huge L. Getting to the playoffs is nice but let's be honest, the 49ers are never happy with just getting to the playoffs..... This was bad, very bad, probably the beginning of the end for this season. When the playoff L comes this game will be the match that lit the fuse.

This lol

This thread delivers lol.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by corona55569:
Regardless of today's outcome, Niners still had to win in Seattle.
The 3 game gauntlet took a lot out of them.
we get a deflated rams team next week, bring on Seattle for the # 1 seed. The boys will be ready

Originally posted by Sickaa:
The second half of our schedule has been brutal, not surprised they lost a game they was expected to win, especially with some big key players out on D too.

Originally posted by fryet:
If the 49ers had to lose one of the 3 final games, this was the one to lose. If the 49ers win the final 2, they are 1st seed in the NFC. Good 49ers can beat anyone, bad 49ers couldn't beat most teams in the NFL. We say bad 49ers today, but good 49ers exist too.

All good posts, and true. This was obviously treated as somewhat of a throwaway game by Shanahan. Rested a lot of players and had vanilla, pre-season like game plans on both sides of the ball. A win or loss today literally changes nothing, it's still all about week 17 in Seattle.

Chess not checkers, guys. Relax.
Zero injuries today. We could lose a game before Seattle and win the division, but we couldn't win today and next week and lose in Seattle and win the division. So if there was a week to lose it was today.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Dec 15, 2019 at 10:59 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
We just punched our ticket out of the superbowl... Seahawks gonna get home field advantage. I'm having flashbacks
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mod:
We just punched our ticket out of the superbowl... Seahawks gonna get home field advantage. I'm having flashbacks

Today's game had zero effect on home field advantage.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I'd much rather lose today than in Seattle. Jimmy G. made a statement game last week, the Seattle game will be Shanahan's!!!! I don't give a s**t how the 9ers win in Seattle......JUST DO IT!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I'd much rather lose today than in Seattle. Jimmy G. made a statement game last week, the Seattle game will be Shanahan's!!!! I don't give a s**t how the 9ers win in Seattle......JUST DO IT!!!

i'm with ya!! NINERS !
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Why the f**k did we not double Julio the whole game?!?
Originally posted by Buchy:

We were throwing this one apparently.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by Buchy:

We were throwing this one apparently.

Mission accomplished then.

We tried too hard to force feed the ball to Kittle and Coleman like it was a revenge game. Should have just played a normal f**king game.

Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
All of our losses came against birds

Crap. Hope the Eagles miss the playoffs, or we don't play the Ravens again.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Today's game had zero effect on home field advantage.

Correct.
Meh 49ers have 11 more wins than i expected this season,can't complain
Got pooped on.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are not good against bird teams.
Originally posted by CardinalGold:
I hate to be negative, but I agree with this. We peaked too soon. Injuries have piled up. We aren't getting our starting center back. The defense is wearing down. My expectations are lower now after the Falcons game. Anything we win from now on is bonus.

I agree
Share 49ersWebzone