Didn't win.
Saleh s**t the bed
Just wow
ITS A TRAP!
offense s**t the bed
All of our losses came against birds
Originally posted by jreff22:
Saleh s**t the bed

Meh more like the players. The defense was obviously fkn gassed at the end. Wasn't all on Saleh man. He doesn't go out there and tackle. I saw guys in position but not make plays. Nobody made any plays
It's been a good season.

I think next year we might have another shot at it.

Let's be realistic here though.

We're not going to go up to seattle, then beat the cowboys in dallas, then go beat the saints in the superdome, then beat Seattle in the clink, then beat the Ravens or patriots.

It was a good ride though.
Lack of focus, that's what beat us today.
Still in the playoffs, but already everyone giving up lol. Some fans...

No, definitely not giving up, but this was a disappointing loss. We played in slow motion. It seemed like we were steps behind. We dropped a interception, my man Deebo messing around with his glove on the dropped pass. Missed extra point and the big one for me was the False start after the TV timeout. I knew we were in trouble at that point. Ryan and Jones basically beat us by them selves. Can't play like this in the Playoffs. We're in the playoffs, just a disappointing loss
[ Edited by LanceQ on Dec 15, 2019 at 5:02 PM ]
They won't beat anyone in the playoffs with these injuries and the utter awfulness of situational play calling.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
It's been a good season.

We're not going to go up to seattle, then beat the cowboys in dallas, then go beat the saints in the superdome, then beat Seattle in the clink, then beat the Ravens or patriots.

I hate to be negative, but I agree with this. We peaked too soon. Injuries have piled up. We aren't getting our starting center back. The defense is wearing down. My expectations are lower now after the Falcons game. Anything we win from now on is bonus.
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
All of our losses came against birds

🤯🤯🤯🤯
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
It's been a good season.

But if we beat Seattle, we don't have to go to Dallas.
Share 49ersWebzone