LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

Rabid Reaction: Damn Dirty Birds

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Furlow:
I just checked every one of my posts in this thread, no where did I say "throw away" game or Kyle "threw the game." Perhaps you misunderstanding is why you're so triggered.

And my point about "supposedly" was in regards to posters who find "every little thing" wrong with this team. Harping on one loss to Atlanta where we had a vanilla game plan is one of MANY things that such posters criticize. Not sure why you're taking this one thing so personally.

It was in the posts you just quoted...
. This was obviously treated as somewhat of a throwaway game by Shanahan.

I was not harping on the loss. I disagreed with your assessment that Kyle treated this as a somewhat throwaway game or a preseason game and your assessment that the game could not possibly have HFA implications. And, if you are right, I said Kyle would be wrong do have treated it as such.

I don't lump people together into boxes to criticize them, I comment on posts and posters individually. Why do you feel the need to put people in boxes rather than using critical thinking to address POVs specifically?
Not at all a throwaway game when Lynch is running around telling people it's the biggest game in Levi since we went to the Superbowl or whatever.

We just lost. We have the players to turn things around....no need to make up fairytales about how it wasn't important. It was a critical loss.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I just checked every one of my posts in this thread, no where did I say "throw away" game or Kyle "threw the game." Perhaps you misunderstanding is why you're so triggered.

And my point about "supposedly" was in regards to posters who find "every little thing" wrong with this team. Harping on one loss to Atlanta where we had a vanilla game plan is one of MANY things that such posters criticize. Not sure why you're taking this one thing so personally.

I was not harping on the loss. I disagreed with your assessment that Kyle treated this as a somewhat throwaway game or a preseason game and your assessment that the game could not possibly have HFA implications. And, if you are right, I said Kyle would be wrong do have treated it as such.

I don't lump people together into boxes to criticize them, I comment on posts and posters individually. Why do you feel the need to put people in boxes rather than using critical thinking to address POVs specifically?

I don't use critical thinking? Personal attack! Lol.

Dude you can have whatever point of view you want. It would be helpful to the conversation if you had reasons or theories to back up your feelings. We get it, the Atlanta game made you mad. Why do you think the coaches approached it the way they did? I offered a theory, you're just complaining.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Dudes, c'mon now. It is the holidays quit gnawing on one another for f**k's sake.

You are right.

We are all fans and a win in SEA will be sweet and hopefully injury free.

Happy Holidays to Furlow and Fro, Go Niners!!!

I don't use critical thinking? Personal attack! Lol.

Dude you can have whatever point of view you want. It would be helpful to the conversation if you had reasons or theories to back up your feelings. We get it, the Atlanta game made you mad. Why do you think the coaches approached it the way they did? I offered a theory, you're just complaining.

I didn't complain other than when I said the offense didn't score enough and the defense leaked at the end but had a good game overall. It was a loss, I didn't go bananas over it.

What seems to be what bothers you the most is when I say that if they treated it like a pre-season game, which I think they did not, it would have been an error in judgement. What else did you want me to explain?

Time to move on. It is now just another loss. Go Niners!
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 23, 2019 at 6:55 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
Dudes, c'mon now. It is the holidays quit gnawing on one another for f**k's sake.

You are right.

We are all fans and a win in SEA will be sweet and hopefully injury free.

Happy Holidays to Furlow and Fro, Go Niners!!!

Same to you guys.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Originally posted by random49er:
Not at all a throwaway game when Lynch is running around telling people it's the biggest game in Levi since we went to the Superbowl or whatever.

We just lost. We have the players to turn things around....no need to make up fairytales about how it wasn't important. It was a critical loss.

Our backup kicker missed an easy FG to win.
Share 49ersWebzone