LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This will make or break the 49ers season. If they win, they will get a first round bye. If they lose this game, they will open the playoffs on the road against dallas/phili.

Why would we be on the road if we have a better record tab them?

Because we're the wild card team.... Also am I the only one that doesn't even mind a wild card game? Wtf is Philly / Dallas gonna do vs us

Yeah, not too worried about matching up with the eventual NFC East champ. But Levi's needs some legit January playoff action to make it feel more like a home. Let's win out!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Man our running game is f**king back, and the Saints had the Falcons run them all the way to their turkey dinners. I'm not scared of this team, they're like identical to the Packers, but possibly weaker.

[b]Drew Brees is a f**king cardboard cutout attached to a train set like in Home Alone, he's f**king dead. A dead man[b].

Agreed. We match up well with NO. Sure they have a nice homefield, but this is one we'll take from them.
[ Edited by IGSXIII on Dec 1, 2019 at 7:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Byisgod:
People already taking this game for granted, I see.

Who cares? It's not like any of us are gonna be out there playing
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
The difference from the 1 seed to the 5 seed is massive. Winning 2 games at home vs winning 3 on the road is a huge difference. Not that it can't be done, but we want the easier path to the super bowl

We would beat Dallas but you never want to play 3 road games to get to the SB.
Originally posted by Curlin:
The difference from the 1 seed to the 5 seed is massive. Winning 2 games at home vs winning 3 on the road is a huge difference. Not that it can't be done, but we want the easier path to the super bowl

We would beat Dallas but you never want to play 3 road games to get to the SB.

No doubt. Sad a potential 13-3/12-4 team would have to travel to a potential 9-7/8-8 team tho
Was worried about this game earlier, but now I'm extremely confident. Drew is in for a long day

My confidence extends past New Orleans. This game shows that going up to Seattle and handling the midget isn't as daunting as we all thought. I'd say right now we have the best team in all of football. We control our own destiny.

If we face the ravens again we beat them. No doubt in my mind.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Dec 1, 2019 at 8:19 PM ]
No doubt. Sad a potential 13-3/12-4 team would have to travel to a potential 9-7/8-8 team tho

Eagles could theoretically win their division at 6-10 I believe.

Not a typo.
Originally posted by captveg:
Eagles could theoretically win their division at 6-10 I believe.

Not a typo.

Haha the nfc east is a joke, so much so that the redskins are not yet mathematically eliminated
Man our running game is f**king back, and the Saints had the Falcons run them all the way to their turkey dinners. I'm not scared of this team, they're like identical to the Packers, but possibly weaker.

Drew Brees is a f**king cardboard cutout attached to a train set like in Home Alone, he's f**king dead. A dead man.

🤣
(So true! Made me laugh!)
[ Edited by cortana49 on Dec 1, 2019 at 8:35 PM ]
I think it's also possible for the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins to all go 6-10 and tie for the division lead, which depending on tiebreakers could give the Redskins the division title? (Each team would have split division head to head).

I will be flying to New Orleans for the game. Hope the faithful show up and make some noise in the stands
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

[b]Drew Brees is a f**king cardboard cutout attached to a train set like in Home Alone, he's f**king dead. A dead man[b].

Agreed. We match up well with NO. Sure they have a nice homefield, but this is one we'll take from them.

The thing that worries me is KS being too reliant on the run come postseason play. He needs to involve the passing game more, especially against NO since they're good against the run too. If we cant get sustained gains from the backs, that's not an ideal situation for January. Jimmy is a QB that is better when he's in rhythm and only getting a few pass attempts throws him off.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
2 words - MUST WIN!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran

Drew Brees is a f**king cardboard cutout attached to a train set like in Home Alone, he's f**king dead. A dead man.

This game will be just like the packers and a blowout. We will win this game 💯. ZERO CHANCE THEY WIN THIS GAME
Share 49ersWebzone