There are 109 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Shanahan shouldve been blasted in the postgame press conference for that BS play call. I wish I would've been in there. I would have layed into his ass.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
People already taking this game for granted, I see.

Lol no... I've actually watched football games and know the 49ers tendencies vs the saints tendencies. The 49ers pass rush will be too much for the saints.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Shanahan shouldve been blasted in the postgame press conference for that BS play call. I wish I would've been in there. I would have layed into his ass.

Anonymous internet muscle guy
Originally posted by trogdor:
No, people have confidence and faith. I don't see anyone writing this off as an easy win, but compared to the game today the Niners should play much better.

Right. Pocket passers versus this defense...0-8.
Losing this game against Baltimore sucks, but it was the one game that we could afford to lose during the three game gauntlet. If we beat the Saints, then we're in line to get homefield as long as we beat the Seahawks in week 17.

There's even a chance that game won't matter. We'll know a lot more after tomorrow night's game, but the Rams still feel they have a chance at the playoffs. It wouldn't be shocking if the Seahawks lost both games.

I haven't been impressed with the Saints since Brees came back. That game as the makings for a repeat of the Packers game. We've only lost to the two best QBs in the league by a combined 6 points. The Seahawks game easily could have been a win.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
People already taking this game for granted, I see.

Lol no... I've actually watched football games and know the 49ers tendencies vs the saints tendencies. The 49ers pass rush will be too much for the saints.

Early line has the Saints are favored by 3 1/2. I would imagine that will drop to 2 1/2 by this time tomorrow
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
People already taking this game for granted, I see.

Lol no... I've actually watched football games and know the 49ers tendencies vs the saints tendencies. The 49ers pass rush will be too much for the saints.

This. I hope Dee Ford is ready to roll. Breida too.
Brees might get injured and not finished the game here. This D will be fast and....angry. The O is getting healthier by the week. The 3 headed receiving of Sanders, Kittle and Deebo along with a returning Breida to add to Coleman and Mostert should make for a dynamic offense. End of the day, Defense limits their passing offense. 35-17!
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This will make or break the 49ers season. If they win, they will get a first round bye. If they lose this game, they will open the playoffs on the road against dallas/phili.

Why would we be on the road if we have a better record tab them?

Because we're the wild card team.... Also am I the only one that doesn't even mind a wild card game? Wtf is Philly / Dallas gonna do vs us
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This will make or break the 49ers season. If they win, they will get a first round bye. If they lose this game, they will open the playoffs on the road against dallas/phili.

Why would we be on the road if we have a better record tab them?

Because we're the wild card team.... Also am I the only one that doesn't even mind a wild card game? Wtf is Philly / Dallas gonna do vs us

I have no interest in a wild card game. This team is built to win this year. Going on the road for 3 games would be too tough. Although kicking the Cowboys' ass in Dal would be fun.

Was worried about this game earlier, but now I'm extremely confident. Drew is in for a long day
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
I have no interest in a wild card game. This team is built to win this year. Going on the road for 3 games would be too tough. Although kicking the Cowboys' ass in Dal would be fun.

This.

Our window isn't indefinite and we're aren't guaranteed further success.

Anything can happen.
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This will make or break the 49ers season. If they win, they will get a first round bye. If they lose this game, they will open the playoffs on the road against dallas/phili.

Why would we be on the road if we have a better record tab them?

Because we're the wild card team.... Also am I the only one that doesn't even mind a wild card game? Wtf is Philly / Dallas gonna do vs us

I have no interest in a wild card game. This team is built to win this year. Going on the road for 3 games would be too tough. Although kicking the Cowboys' ass in Dal would be fun.

Team is only gonna get better. Who saw 10-2 this year after 12 games.....pretty much nobody.
Niners 35 - 17
[ Edited by Curlin on Dec 1, 2019 at 7:51 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This will make or break the 49ers season. If they win, they will get a first round bye. If they lose this game, they will open the playoffs on the road against dallas/phili.

Why would we be on the road if we have a better record tab them?

Because we're the wild card team.... Also am I the only one that doesn't even mind a wild card game? Wtf is Philly / Dallas gonna do vs us

The difference from the 1 seed to the 5 seed is massive. Winning 2 games at home vs winning 3 on the road is a huge difference. Not that it can't be done, but we want the easier path to the super bowl
Share 49erswebzone