There are 179 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bewdynewkJH38:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Man our running game is f**king back, and the Saints had the Falcons run them all the way to their turkey dinners. I'm not scared of this team, they're like identical to the Packers, but possibly weaker.

Drew Brees is a f**king cardboard cutout attached to a train set like in Home Alone, he's f**king dead. A dead man.

Awesome post
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
I believe the 9ers will win.

Just think about it. Every time we have lost a game this year we have followed it up the next week with a win. Fact
Originally posted by Goatie:
I believe the 9ers will win.

Just think about it. Every time we have lost a game this year we have followed it up the next week with a win. Fact

An we will most likely be getting back Ford and Breida too.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This will make or break the 49ers season. If they win, they will get a first round bye. If they lose this game, they will open the playoffs on the road against dallas/phili.

Why would we be on the road if we have a better record tab them?

Because we're the wild card team.... Also am I the only one that doesn't even mind a wild card game? Wtf is Philly / Dallas gonna do vs us

I have no interest in a wild card game. This team is built to win this year. Going on the road for 3 games would be too tough. Although kicking the Cowboys' ass in Dal would be fun.

Team is only gonna get better. Who saw 10-2 this year after 12 games.....pretty much nobody.

It's makes sense what you're saying but things change from year to year. Will this dominant d-line stay together? Will Sherman play at a high level again next year?
We never know, but this year we're possibly the best team. (I prefer if you're right though. I hope we go 12-0 next year and you say, "I told you so!" )
Go 49ers
Can't believe the Saints opened as 3-point faves. Their starting LT and LG are banged up. Warner and our D-line will devour them. After playing Lamar, Russell will feel like Jacoby Brissett in week 17 and Brees will feel like Johnny Manziel. 34-17, 49ers.
Our D is much more suited to play teams built like NO. It's the scramblers and read-option guys that give us fits. We'll have to fix that, but this is a decent match up. Hopefully, Sherman is ready.
Originally posted by NSTrailerParker:
Can't believe the Saints opened as 3-point faves. Their starting LT and LG are banged up. Warner and our D-line will devour them. After playing Lamar, Russell will feel like Jacoby Brissett in week 17 and Brees will feel like Johnny Manziel. 34-17, 49ers.

Been the story all year, Niners are always underestimated then go out and prove doubters wrong.

Let's keep that rolling all the way to #6
If Bree's is our qb then we're favored by 8 points in every game. Bottom line. The O is going to have to be able to stand on it's own.
49ers by a billion
49ers 75
Saints 4

Please football gods let us crush the Saints. Thank you. Go Niners!!!
Anyone picking the Saints hasn't watched any 49er football this year. This includes Saints fans.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers by a billion
49ers 75
Saints 4

I'm starting the saints defense if we give up 2 safties
Originally posted by Silky:
49ers by a billion
49ers 75
Saints 4

I'm starting the saints defense if we give up 2 safties

We give up a TD but the Saints get 3 points deducted for Sean Payton having butthole lips
  • Kyzen
We give up a TD but the Saints get 3 points deducted for Sean Payton having butthole lips

OMG so f**king true!!! Lmao
Share 49ersWebzone