LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
need kittle back for this one , they coming off a bye and will be ready, hope we get some guys back this week

Without a doubt - we need George back, badly. Jimmy needs his security blanket - to beat these Cheeseheads.
Niners & Packers knowing each others' offenses (Lafleur is in the Shanahan-McVay tree)

Some things never change

Advantage: Niners D & home crowd
I expect Bosa to eat very well next week
49ers need to reignite their running offense. It's pretty much non existent these last 3 games. And 49ers are the 2nd rank on rushing behind Baltimore.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hooray a somewhat less mobile QB
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
I expect Bosa to eat very well next week

same, I think bosa comes back to dominant, since Rodgers isn't as mobile as murray and Wilson.
Originally posted by Aqua_Marine:
49ers need to reignite their running offense. It's pretty much non existent these last 3 games. And 49ers are the 2nd rank on rushing behind Baltimore.

Breida is our best runner. When he's back healthy with kitties it'll take off
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
They're gonna turn this into the Aaron Jones fest. He's the NFL's best against stacked boxes.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Packers are very beatable... though they are coming off a bye which throws a bit of a wrench in things. We are dinged up too.

Fortunately Rodgers is not particularly mobile so that should play well into our defensive strengths.

27-24 Niners 10-1
He's mobile..just not Kyler Murray/Russell Wilson mobile.
I'm worried about the refs looking out for Rodgers.....seems like they always get favorable B's calls (I recall those hands to the face against the Lions)

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Packers are very beatable... though they are coming off a bye which throws a bit of a wrench in things. We are dinged up too.

Fortunately Rodgers is not particularly mobile so that should play well into our defensive strengths.

27-24 Niners 10-1
He's mobile..just not Kyler Murray/Russell Wilson mobile.

He can move around in the pocket and avoid the pass rush. Rodgers does not take off running but he can to extend a drive.
Go 49ers
Hope the Packers come out flat after their bye week.
49ers 31
Packers 13
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Packers have been running the ball well and we can't stop the run to save our lives. Not a great matchup for us.

Hopefully we get Kittle back and Jimmy doesn't throw too many WTF picks. We won't have a chance in this game if he doesn't play better.

400+ yards, 9.4 YPA, 4 TDs, yet you single out the two picks.

Don't get me wrong, the picks were bad. But Jimmy overcame those mistakes in a big way. Arguably his best game. You take out those picks, we blow Arizona out of the water.

What I mean is, Jimmy can play bad and we can still have a chance to win. Both because of our defense and because Jimmy has a knack of overcoming his mistakes. Even when he throws a pick, I ain't worried.

That being said, I'd like for him to clean those up, then he could be dominant. I expect that more next year though to be honest, at least in Shanny's system.
Share 49ersWebzone