There are 199 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

The packers are a good team but they aren't as good as their record suggest. They really have struggled to be consistent during a game.

Our defense is built to stop teams like the packers/rams/patriots etc. It is the mobile QB we struggle with.

I expect us to win and to win pretty convincingly. Not a blow out but a 10 point win or so.
Kittle will be back.

Curious to see our run game. We've been playing it a little reserved IMO, but if Kittle and Juice are both there they're ability to get into space and block will open it up again.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Please for the love of God, if theres just one time to win a game, please let it be this game.

It'll be tough to use your one time to win a game card on this game instead of @saints/@hawks

The way i see it, with Ravens and Saints on the road, we need to win this game to get a quality win against a top team and an NFC team. If we lose to the Ravens it won't hurt our NFC tie breakers. We can still lose at NO and have a chance at the #2 seed.

So one win out of Ravens, NO anf GB, this would give us the best overall impact for playoff position.
If jimmy throws for 400 and 4 tds next week we win.

If jimmy manages the game next week we win.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
I think we'll destroy the Packers. We struggle against teams with running QBs and GB isn't one of them. Not worried about this game at all.

What I do worry about, however, are teams with scrambling QBs like the Ravens. Lamar Jackson is going to eat our lunch if we go out there like we did against Seattle and both Arizona games.
The way i see it, with Ravens and Saints on the road, we need to win this game to get a quality win against a top team and an NFC team. If we lose to the Ravens it won't hurt our NFC tie breakers. We can still lose at NO and have a chance at the #2 seed.

So one win out of Ravens, NO anf GB, this would give us the best overall impact for playoff position.

Packers are coming off a Bye, Saints will be coming off a thursday night game so theyll have additional rest and then we go to BAL. That is going to be a brutal stretch. I fully expect to lose at least one but I really want to beat BAL. I just don't like Lamar Jackson haha
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Emotional loss against Seattle followed by an emotional win against Arizona. That bodes well. You want those good endorphins fueling this team heading into another huge game with playoff seeding on the line.

Go 49ers
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Packers have been running the ball well and we can't stop the run to save our lives. Not a great matchup for us.

Hopefully we get Kittle back and Jimmy doesn't throw too many WTF picks. We won't have a chance in this game if he doesn't play better.

It must suck being you. We're 0-10 in your book

lmao, yeah this dude ranks #1 on the d bag fake fsn list.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Kittle will be back.

Curious to see our run game. We've been playing it a little reserved IMO, but if Kittle and Juice are both there they're ability to get into space and block will open it up again.

I hope he's back this game - I know he's biting at the bit to play. I don't see him missing this game - if it's a pain tolerance thing.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
REST the team until WEDNESDAYS...

have the WRs catch some passes all week ..

Packers have been running the ball well and we can't stop the run to save our lives. Not a great matchup for us.

Hopefully we get Kittle back and Jimmy doesn't throw too many WTF picks. We won't have a chance in this game if he doesn't play better.

Literally the opposite of everything you say is more factual at this point.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Literally the opposite of everything you say is more factual at this point.

LMAO

Dude is going off the rails in every thread right now....because we won.
need kittle back for this one , they coming off a bye and will be ready, hope we get some guys back this week
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Dude is going off the rails in every thread right now....because we won.

Yeah, there seems to be quite a few fake af fans here. nothng wrong with disagreeing about the team and players, but when people actually complain and troll the team after wins, it's time for the staff to ship them down the road.
Share 49ersWebzone