⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers favored by -3.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Who says the 49ers have a cupcake schedule? 49ers have faced every single pass rusher in the top 5!!!
I am emotionally preparing myself to win only 1 of the next 3... and I think it's going to be this one.
First Sunday Night football game at levis since the first ever game at levis.

I think the crowd will be roaring Sunday night and will provide a real home field advantage
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

I think the crowd will be roaring Sunday night and will provide a real home field advantage

bro our crowd has been rocking! even in the seattle game... s**t was lit af.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
So will Jalen Hurd be ready for this game? Hoping they can get George Kittle and DJ Jones back or is that asking for too much?
time to end discount double check's overrated POS a$$...bosa going to give him nightmares like his older brother!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So will Jalen Hurd be ready for this game? Hoping they can get George Kittle and DJ Jones back or is that asking for too much?

With Kittle and Hurd back, Sanders getting more healed and Deebo on fire Jimmy will have a lot of toys to choose from.

GB while no push over are beatable by us. Feeling confident.
The Packers, like us, are another good team that's been labeled as a "pretender" behind the Saints, they're gonna be rested and ready to play a ball-grinder of a game. Their defense kind of stacks up with ours given the injuries (but minus playmakers of course), and Aaron, like Wilson, could pull something out of his ass quick. Their RB isn't somebody to take lightly, either, the dude is a big mofo. This is either gonna be a shootout, or a chess match.

I'm really excited about this game, this is a great opportunity to nail another legit win through a tough schedule stretch!
Originally posted by Goatie:

With Kittle and Hurd back, Sanders getting more healed and Deebo on fire Jimmy will have a lot of toys to choose from.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

San Diego showed that GB is definitely beatable, I didn't watch that game I wonder how they did it? Aaron Rodgers does not turn the ball over, he's been as smart with his passes as Russell Wilson only throwing two picks.

I'm really hoping the pass rush can turn it up and get to Rodgers early.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Bosa is so excited to get back to a more conventional QB

^This. And the D gets to go against an offense that is similar to our own.
San Diego showed that GB is definitely beatable, I didn't watch that game I wonder how they did it? Aaron Rodgers does not turn the ball over, he's been as smart with his passes as Russell Wilson only throwing two picks.

I'm really hoping the pass rush can turn it up and get to Rodgers early.

Bosa+Ingram dominated. Chargers moved them around a bunch, even had them on the same side of the field at times. Kind of felt like Green Bay overlooked the artists formerly known as the San Diego Chargers too. They won't be overlooking the 49ers.

Hurd can't come back until after the Saints game I believe.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

bro our crowd has been rocking! even in the seattle game... s**t was lit af.

Was there last Monday and looking forward to the vibe on Sunday again - night games are lit
Share 49ersWebzone