There are 253 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

Originally posted by Ensatsu:
will this finally be the week Kittle is back? Hopefully

I don't think they can stop him playing against his childhood team.
Think he will be back. Let Breida rest again. Maybe even let Sanders rest.

Need to get the running game going again and the defense shutdown a far less mobile QB than what they faxed the past 3 weeks.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Easy win

Don't @ me
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Think he will be back. Let Breida rest again. Maybe even let Sanders rest.

Need to get the running game going again and the defense shutdown a far less mobile QB than what they faxed the past 3 weeks.

Yeah I'd rest Sanders no point in playing him when 23 will be on him
Originally posted by Crown:
Easy win

Don't @ me

Bosa dont have to worry about midget QBs this game.
  • Kyzen
Please for the love of God, if theres just one time to win a game, please let it be this game.
Packers have been running the ball well and we can't stop the run to save our lives. Not a great matchup for us.

Hopefully we get Kittle back and Jimmy doesn't throw too many WTF picks. We won't have a chance in this game if he doesn't play better.
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Please for the love of God, if theres just one time to win a game, please let it be this game.

It'll be tough to use your one time to win a game card on this game instead of @saints/@hawks
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Packers have been running the ball well and we can't stop the run to save our lives. Not a great matchup for us.

Hopefully we get Kittle back and Jimmy doesn't throw too many WTF picks. We won't have a chance in this game if he doesn't play better.

Oh another week of you being pessimistic. I'm shocked.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Not pessimistic. Just realistic. You aren't going to beat too many teams throwing 2 careless picks in the red zone.

Rodgers isn't a Wilson or Murray type. We should get 5+ sacks on him. 10-1

Not pessimistic. Just realistic. You aren't going to beat too many teams throwing 2 careless picks in the red zone.

But if someone were to say our D line will be able to get pressure rushing 4 and dropping 7 into coverage And their run D isn't good so we should be able to run it down their throat that would be realistic as well then.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Nov 17, 2019 at 5:38 PM ]

This
I hope Kittle, Breida and Gould comes back next Sunday.

It must suck being you. We're 0-10 in your book
Share 49ersWebzone