There are 138 users in the forums

Week 1 2019 49ers @ Bux

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Look at #11, #69 and #12 (their faces) and #95 eyes... what could be going through their minds right now?!

I can't stop laughing at this dumb ass fool. I hope we see more of this dumb ass s**t from Winston throughout his career lol.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
34-16 bucs
Originally posted by susweel:
34-16 bucs

I'll take that bet
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
dafuq is a "Bux"
34-16 bucs
We smashing these scrubs week 1 book it
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Look at #11, #69 and #12 (their faces) and #95 eyes... what could be going through their minds right now?!

I can't stop laughing at this dumb ass fool. I hope we see more of this dumb ass s**t from Winston throughout his career lol.

Makes Cam look downright stoic. I only HOPE he's starting against us week 1. Bosa and Co. will grind him up.

Originally posted by ninerjok:
34-16 bucs

Originally posted by 49ers808:
We smashing these scrubs week 1 book it

We'll have a better idea how things look once we get into the pre-season. I have a hunch that we'll be able to pull out a road win w/ a full roster and coaching staff pissed after last years match up
Last year, Week 1 @ Vikings was a very tough season opener given how the Vikes finished the previous season, expectations for them along with paying big $ for a new QB1 in Cousins...this year against the Bucs will also be tough as opening the season on the road always is a challenge. That said, I'm looking forward to the Niners competing very well against them and they can definitely win this game IMO.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
dafuq is a "Bux"

dafuq is a "Bux"

lol at his teammates reactions

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Last year, Week 1 @ Vikings was a very tough season opener given how the Vikes finished the previous season, expectations for them along with paying big $ for a new QB1 in Cousins...this year against the Bucs will also be tough as opening the season on the road always is a challenge. That said, I'm looking forward to the Niners competing very well against them and they can definitely win this game IMO.

I feel like we should run all over them.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

I feel like we should run all over them.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Apr 20, 2019 at 9:35 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
dafuq is a "Bux"

lol at his teammates reactions

In their minds, they probably think he's dumb af...#95 look like he want to slap his ass
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
1-0 start

whether we get bosa or williams, tampa has a terrible o-line so we can eat winston alive
I sure hope so. When we played them last year Jameis was evading our rushers like his name was Russell Wilson. It was embarrassing to watch.

I think I could evade our rushers last year. It's gonna be a different story with Bosa/QW and Ford this season.

Well, sort of....Bosa/QW. Solomon. DeFo. Dee Ford ...that is a lot different from just Bosa/Q and Dee Ford. At the very least we put up 3 studs with all pro potential along with Buck....and here is the surprise...Solomon. With 3 terrors beside him, Solly comes alive and we finally see the guy we drafted for. With all that talent beside him he is going to have some fantastic chances to show his stuff. Just watch.

The lesser lineup would be with Q, altho not because of talent but because Bosa IS a DE. Still we would have one schidt kicking DL, and we have DJ, Blair, , Day, Julian et al as rotational guys. Yes we are thin at DE with Q, but still that one awesome looking DL..

However, we will get a 2nd tier DE iif we get Q...so the DL is going to be the thing to watch this yr. and our LBs won"t be cupcakes either.

DBs are the weak Link but we got uncle sherm, a starter S in rd 2 or 3, and then say the beads for AC, Tartt, Spoon. I don't think ward sees the field much this yr. And our 3 or 4 other guys...all we need is one to come thru, but 2 would be nice.
For the Bucs game and onward, anyone think kyle isn't going to be scheme our ZBS to score in the RZ? Keep in mind we didn't have Pettis healthy last yr, AND we didn't have Jet at all. Between those two guys, Brieda, Au Jus, and Kittle, does anyone really think kyle can't scheme us to TDs in the RZ?

My guess is he has spent all off season doing just that. IDK how he does it but he is a wizard with ZBS between the 20s. Given 7 months to figure out how to score from the RZ, anyone really want to bet against him? Man, i don't. Oh, and dont' forget Marquise, plus another TE he will get in later rounds or UDFA, cap cuts, or AAF. I think it a safe bet JL gets us another starting S that way also.
Share 49ersWebzone