There are 132 users in the forums

Week 1 2019 49ers @ Bux

Originally posted by Waterbear:
2 years ago home opener against Carolina I brought my girl who got drunk and didn't come back for like hours... I still drank beer and stayed in my seat... people need to re-evaluate themselves if they can't handle a little heat.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Should be an easy win. Jimmy throws for 300 yds. with 3 TD's and 0 INT's.

how many times have we seen this in the last two years.. breathlessly predict that we will have no issue and then we go out and bumble and stumble around. get down by a bunch. then when the pressure is off. we score a couple touchdowns in garbage time.. and then we walk home with the moral victory cup and talk about how wonderful it was we fought and never gave up and that will help us NEXT week when we WILL win. lol
Originally posted by illinois9er:
2 years ago home opener against Carolina I brought my girl who got drunk and didn't come back for like hours... I still drank beer and stayed in my seat... people need to re-evaluate themselves if they can't handle a little heat.

Oh I forgot to mention I dumped her after that lol
The 49ers will win this game.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Oh I forgot to mention I dumped her after that lol
I was gonna say
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
underdogs against the Buccs.

I hope Kyle Shanahan is ready to face the mighty Bruce Arians. Saleh better be ready

Arians is a damn good coach. This game won't be easy.
Our improved defensive line should get us at least 2-3 turnovers. You know Winston is a gunslinger who throws picks. Mike Evans and both their tight ends will have to be accounted for. I dont think their running game is that good. Our improved offense should be able to to outscore them. Jimmy G needs to protect the ball and our run game can wear them down. Dont wanna speak too soon or underestimate them but i feel this is the perfect game to start the season out with a bang and get some early season momentum. 34-20 49ers hoping everyone is healthy throughout camp and preseason.
[ Edited by 24karat49er on May 15, 2019 at 3:27 PM ]
Gerald McCoy released.

One less threat to our interior OL
Share 49erswebzone