LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 151 users in the forums

Week 1 2019 49ers @ Bux

Shop Find 49ers gear online
underdogs against the Buccs.

I hope Kyle Shanahan is ready to face the mighty Bruce Arians. Saleh better be ready
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
I am not a gambler, but doesn't that show the Bucs are favored? Unless you are deducting the 3 point advantage for being at home which I would not since we are not playing on neutral ground.

oh right u r. Most sites list the favorite 1st so I didn't look closer. Either way I'm guessing the 9ers WILL be favored by game time. If JG is back to form and Bosa (yea I said it) lives up to the hype then it could be a long day for Winston and the Bux (assuming Winston is still on the team by then)
Does this mean Kwon will be ready Week 1?
1-0 start

whether we get bosa or williams, tampa has a terrible o-line so we can eat winston alive
Originally posted by gold49digger:
1-0 start

whether we get bosa or williams, tampa has a terrible o-line so we can eat winston alive
I sure hope so. When we played them last year Jameis was evading our rushers like his name was Russell Wilson. It was embarrassing to watch.
1-0 start

Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
1-0 start

I sure hope so. When we played them last year Jameis was evading our rushers like his name was Russell Wilson. It was embarrassing to watch.

I think I could evade our rushers last year. It's gonna be a different story with Bosa/QW and Ford this season.
1-0 start

Cutting Reuben Foster less than 24 hours before kickoff in a lost season had a lot to do with the team not showing up at all for that game, I would expect a better performance this time around
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Apr 19, 2019 at 7:52 AM ]
I predict well over 200 yards rushing against one of the weaker run Ds in the league. Look for them to ease Jimmy back with somewhere between 15-20 passes in this one. This 3-headed monster in the backfield is gonna eat early and often
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
1-0 start

Cutting Reuben Foster less than 24 hours before kickoff in a lost season had a lot to do with the team not showing up at all for that game, I would expect a better performance this time around

You can bet your ass Shanahan remembers how bad they looked in this one.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
0-1, what a way to kickoff the season.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Does this mean Kwon will be ready Week 1?

Kwon can't wait. Got this day marked. He'll play. Winston gonna suck eem off some.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

You got us going 0-16?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

after getting whupped last year by them and not showing up to play. which has nothing to do with foster,, that is all on the coaches,,, i do not think we have any reason to be so arrogant to think we can waltz in and win. we have been down this road before. breathlessly predicting we will dominate and then we stumble out there looking like crap. of course i would like to think we have or will make the needed improvements to get over these humps, but until then i will go by what we do and how we are prepared and not by arrogant presumption
Wish could make this game in week 1
Share 49ersWebzone