There are 178 users in the forums

Week 1 2019 49ers @ Bux

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Kwon revenge game! Fumble recovery for a TD would be sweet!
Wonder who they can replace JPP with and how significant his loss will be to there Defense?
Based on my talent-wins research, the Bucs have 7 players who make $10M+ APY. Niners have 4.

Bucs 28
Niners 17
JPP might be the only dude in football who is far safer from injury on the field than off of it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Based on my talent-wins research, the Bucs have 7 players who make $10M+ APY. Niners have 4.

Bucs 28
Niners 17
Jameis sucks - we win this easily.

Niners 24
Bucs 10
Originally posted by mayo49:

Niners 24
Bucs 10

A. No he doesn't

B. Arians manages to consistently get the most out of his QBs. He'll have Winston running his chuck and duck offense flawlessly.

On the other hand that big play offense does open the QB up to taking some huge hits so Buckner, Bosa and the rest need to be prepared to lay some hits on Winston during some of those long developing pass plays.

Also 49ers OL will need to double up on their Wheaties as you know 100% that Todd Bowles will be bringing the heat from every direction.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
JPP might be the only dude in football who is far safer from injury on the field than off of it.

Lol, for sure. This dude has some bad luck for sure.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Niners 24
Bucs 10

A. No he doesn't

B. Arians manages to consistently get the most out of his QBs. He'll have Winston running his chuck and duck offense flawlessly.

On the other hand that big play offense does open the QB up to taking some huge hits so Buckner, Bosa and the rest need to be prepared to lay some hits on Winston during some of those long developing pass plays.

Also 49ers OL will need to double up on their Wheaties as you know 100% that Todd Bowles will be bringing the heat from every direction.

You think Winston is good? He's horrible and should have been replaced last year - let alone letting him keep the starters job this year.
49ers by 3 TDS. 1 of them being a defensive one.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
49ers by 3 TDS. 1 of them being a defensive one.

Should be an easy win. Jimmy throws for 300 yds. with 3 TD's and 0 INT's.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
Jameis didn't have a prob dropping 300+ 2 TDs last year against the 49ers bad secondary. Hopefully the new pass rush helps here.

Could be 100+ degree swamp ass. Players gonna be laying all over the field cramping up.
Going to this game as I live in Orlando! First time SF has been in FL in awhile so this will be fun. TB is hot garbage so I expect a 20-30 pt win. Screw the Vegas odds as we know who is qb'ing for both teams...
Originally posted by SoCold:
Jameis didn't have a prob dropping 300+ 2 TDs last year against the 49ers bad secondary. Hopefully the new pass rush helps here.

Could be 100+ degree swamp ass. Players gonna be laying all over the field cramping up.

The heat is definitely going to be a factor
Eat a Jameis!!
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
Going to this game as I live in Orlando! First time SF has been in FL in awhile so this will be fun. TB is hot garbage so I expect a 20-30 pt win. Screw the Vegas odds as we know who is qb'ing for both teams...

They were just there last season?
Share 49erswebzone