LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Week 1 2019 49ers @ Bux

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
0-1, what a way to kickoff the season.

after getting whupped last year by them and not showing up to play. which has nothing to do with foster,, that is all on the coaches,,, i do not think we have any reason to be so arrogant to think we can waltz in and win. we have been down this road before. breathlessly predicting we will dominate and then we stumble out there looking like crap. of course i would like to think we have or will make the needed improvements to get over these humps, but until then i will go by what we do and how we are prepared and not by arrogant presumption

I'm just curious as to why you didn't use capitol letters to begin your sentences...NOT ONE TIME. Forgive me, but it bothers me very much.

24-17 Niners win.
Lol ^^^^ goteem.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imcaleburnot:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
0-1, what a way to kickoff the season.

after getting whupped last year by them and not showing up to play. which has nothing to do with foster,, that is all on the coaches,,, i do not think we have any reason to be so arrogant to think we can waltz in and win. we have been down this road before. breathlessly predicting we will dominate and then we stumble out there looking like crap. of course i would like to think we have or will make the needed improvements to get over these humps, but until then i will go by what we do and how we are prepared and not by arrogant presumption

I'm just curious as to why you didn't use capitol letters to begin your sentences...NOT ONE TIME. Forgive me, but it bothers me very much.

24-17 Niners win.
lets just hope , unlike last year. the team is ready to play the game.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Jameis didn't have a prob dropping 300+ 2 TDs last year against the 49ers bad secondary. Hopefully the new pass rush helps here.

Could be 100+ degree swamp ass. Players gonna be laying all over the field cramping up.
Yeah, I live in FL and it doesn't start getting cooler until the end of October at best. This is the worst time to play here.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
heatexcuses. just play the damn game. if we this amazing new medical team we are being told we have. they will then prepare them physically for the game. its the mental prep under kyle that worries me about our team
heatexcuses. just play the damn game. if we this amazing new medical team we are being told we have. they will then prepare them physically for the game. its the mental prep under kyle that worries me about our team

Not making excuses CC. Just stating it's hot as hell here at the start of the season.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leebert81:

Not making excuses CC. Just stating it's hot as hell here at the start of the season.

i know that. i get so irritated when people bring up the weather.. an iowa football announcer blamed a iowa loss on the sun one time. it makes me crazy. a good football team will win. no matter the elements

This! Man tf up. Just because our fanbase can't take heat doesn't mean the players should too.
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on May 8, 2019 at 3:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

This! Man tf up. Just because our fanbase can't take heat doesn't mean the players should too.

2 years ago home opener against Carolina I brought my girl who got drunk and didn't come back for like hours... I still drank beer and stayed in my seat... people need to re-evaluate themselves if they can't handle a little heat.
Originally posted by mayo49:
You think Winston is good? He's horrible and should have been replaced last year - let alone letting him keep the starters job this year.

Threw for 3,000 yards in 9 games as a starter and completed 64% of his throws. Definitely not horrible.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
You think Winston is good? He's horrible and should have been replaced last year - let alone letting him keep the starters job this year.

Threw for 3,000 yards in 9 games as a starter and completed 64% of his throws. Definitely not horrible.

He has one hell of a receiving core though.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
1-0 start

whether we get bosa or williams, tampa has a terrible o-line so we can eat winston alive

Dumbest s**t ever, lol.
Should be an easy win. Jimmy throws for 300 yds. with 3 TD's and 0 INT's.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Should be an easy win. Jimmy throws for 300 yds. with 3 TD's and 0 INT's.

he meant for the bux. those 300 yards and 3 tds will come in garbage time.
I'll be attending this game in Tampa with family.
Share 49ersWebzone