Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
McKinnon by far. The guy had opportunities in the past in Minnesota and failed to produce good numbers.

Breida showed last year that he is a perfect fit for this offense as long as he is in a timeshare. He has very good vision, hands are adequate, he has blazing speed and he is cheap. Just needs to work on pass blocking and staying healthy.

Coleman is essentially what Mckinnon was supposed to be except he's produced in the past. I'm really excited about him. He was a monster in college on an Indiana team that featured him and only him. Teams still couldn't stop him.

Mostert is a beast on special teams and showed he has some potential as a runner too.

Wilson is perfect for P-squad.

Pretty much this, we gambled on McKinnon potential without any proof it could ever be realized , I don't like that kinda signing, I like players who have proved it already and McKinnon has not

Actually he has proved something. In the previous four years in the league he has proved that he is mediocre. If you watch his game. He has no wiggle or escapability. Goes down as soon as he's touched. In preseason, I don't recall a single standout play that would make you sit up and take notice. Yet the Niners paid him top five money. I'm sorry to say that this is a move that to date has been typical of the current regime.
Breida is light years better. Lucked into him as a free agent signing that the running back coach had to fight to bring on board.
Coleman is a great signing. Well done! A player who has actually walked the walk. And they got him for cheap. Go figure.
Mostert too. I agree, he's a standout. Tough son of a gun. With multiple skills.
So, yeah, trade McKinnon. If you can get a bag of peanuts for him, count yourself lucky. They won't.