LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Which RB do you trade

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which RB do you trade

You are Kyle Shanahan. You love your RB. Quick, fast, and scrappy, with some subtle differences. Keep in mind that you just went through the whole group because of injuries last year, but now you are biting the bullet and willing to trade 1.

Who will it be
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 18, 2019 at 9:52 AM ]
McKinnon.

He is probably not going to start the year healthy. My prediction is that the Niners will stash him away on the PUP list. Coleman will be the #1 RB, with Breida as the backup. Mostert as the ST guy.

Wilson is still on the practice squad
I don't want to trade any of them, but if we were going to, McKinnon would be the best one to offload purely due to the amount we're paying him relative to the others.
Where is the "none of them" option?
I'd trade McKinnon. Even though he was injured last year there's enough RB needy teams would trade a decent draft pick for him. Breida is also enticing but I think Shanahan sees him as part of the long-term future of the franchise.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
McKinnon should be the one, Breida can do what we ever we thought we saw from McKinnon.. Plus, Brieda is much cheaper.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
McKinnon.

He is probably not going to start the year healthy. My prediction is that the Niners will stash him away on the PUP list. Coleman will be the #1 RB, with Breida as the backup. Mostert as the ST guy.

Wilson is still on the practice squad

I picked Wilson because my choice "Nobody" wasn't available.
Originally posted by English:

But that wouldn't be in line with the speculation. No fun
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
uh...none?
realistically none. But if we had to it would probably be either Mckinnon, but it won't be much compensation. I think we would wait until mid season to do a trade because we're waiting for mckinnon to see what he has when hes healthy.

If I had to part with one of them Wilson would be packing his bags.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
all backup caliber RBs. So doesn't really matter. Mostert is the only dude that needs to stay. Best special teamer of the bunch.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by English:

But that wouldn't be in line with the speculation. No fun

A do nothing option should be included in evrry speculation. Keep 'em all.
As shown last year, injuries can test your depth. Now that he has that, I don't see Coach trading any of 'em. McKinnon and Coleman are exceptional receivers...Breida's now got two excellent role models to hone his receiving skills. Mostert's the X factor...ST ace and he's shown breakaway speed in the backfield. Coach finally has a deep backfield...and he'll use them in his unique ways.
McKinnon by far. The guy had opportunities in the past in Minnesota and failed to produce good numbers.

Breida showed last year that he is a perfect fit for this offense as long as he is in a timeshare. He has very good vision, hands are adequate, he has blazing speed and he is cheap. Just needs to work on pass blocking and staying healthy.

Coleman is essentially what Mckinnon was supposed to be except he's produced in the past. I'm really excited about him. He was a monster in college on an Indiana team that featured him and only him. Teams still couldn't stop him.

Mostert is a beast on special teams and showed he has some potential as a runner too.

Wilson is perfect for P-squad.
Share 49ersWebzone