Originally posted by SteveYoung:Good luck finding a team that wants to lose for a draft pick.
Tell that to the guys who are on the field busting their balls for the W every week. "Hey guys we are going to intentionally lose this game so we can ensure the #1 pick next year even though half of you guys wont be here to play with him"
Yep, that will go over great in the locker room.
Guys clamoring to lose games to ensure top picks have obviously never played competetive sports before.
"if KS came out and said that they were not going to try and win games and to shoot for the first overall pick I would say that is BS and be pissed off. Obviously, that isn't the case and no one on here is expecting that from the team. So why is it that everyone who wants Bosa is being told that's what they are hoping for when it's just false.
My take? I think people who see this win as better for the team than getting Bosa in the long run are trying to strawman or silence anyone who disagrees with them."
^^ literally what I said earlier. 100% clear you're just ignoring what I'm saying.
