There are 113 users in the forums

Week 14 - Broncos @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Originally posted by SteveYoung:
So he would have 7 more sacks than Ronald Blair right now and those 7 sacks and a few more pressures a game make us a playoff team. Is that what you are saying?

You love to straw man don't you? Do you know what that means?
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Whats with the play calling in the 2nd half? We all of a sudden go conservative and our offense disappeared! Dropped passes didn't help, but come on, Kyle.
We also could have gotten Kittle the record! Mullens said he was open virtually every play, but where were the passes to him in the 2nd half? Just asking.

Denver double and triple teamed Kittle it seemed
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Let me ask you this. Would you take Khalil Mack or win keep the win vs the Broncos?

I take the win all day.

Mack doesn't change one thing that happened to us this year.
So he would have 7 more sacks than Ronald Blair right now and those 7 sacks and a few more pressures a game make us a playoff team. Is that what you are saying?

I'm not the one who can't answer my question.
Good luck finding a team that wants to lose for a draft pick.

Tell that to the guys who are on the field busting their balls for the W every week. "Hey guys we are going to intentionally lose this game so we can ensure the #1 pick next year even though half of you guys wont be here to play with him"

Yep, that will go over great in the locker room.

Guys clamoring to lose games to ensure top picks have obviously never played competetive sports before.

Yes yes yes thank you. But I'm told on here nobody is saying that, then next post is were going to blow the 1 pick to be 4-12 no thanks lolol. I'll take the wins. It makes me happy to win, elevates the team, and provides momentum. This team lost momentum when Mckinnon dropped and hit a brick wall when Jimmy dropped. Then Foster f**ked everyone twice.
Von Miller and Bradley Chubb have 22.5 sacks between them.

Denver still sucks.

What's the biggest hole on this team? You saw the broncos their offense was awful. While Mullins has played we'll for the most part. You really think that we are a 3 win team cause we lost JG but 12.5 sacks from.Garrett would result in 1 win?
What's the biggest hole on this team? You saw the broncos their offense was awful. While Mullins has played we'll for the most part. You really think that we are a 3 win team cause we lost JG but 12.5 sacks from.Garrett would result in 1 win?

The biggest hole is the ENTIRE DEFENSE.

We aren't one player away like the Bears D was when they added Mack.

So yeah..adding Mack and/or Myles wouldn't do a damn thing for us this year.

I'm not the one who can't answer my question.

You didn't answer any of mine. And are now changing the subject. I say I want bosa vs this win. Now you're trying to argue how much Garrett would help. You see how that's not answering my question? All you said is:

Winning is better than one player.

How much better only matters if you prove how much better teams are when they win meaningless games like this. You haven't proved that or even tried to.

The biggest hole is the ENTIRE DEFENSE.

We aren't one player away like the Bears D was when they added Mack.

So yeah..adding Mack and/or Myles wouldn't do a damn thing for us this year.

Prove that winning this game > getting Bosa. Straw man, straw man, straw man.

Prove that getting Bosa is better than a W and helps us more than winning.

I just proved to you that Myles hasn't helped the Browns any. What makes you think he would help us?? Maybe another win or two? Awesome.

I could care less if we finish 3-13 or 5-11.
[ Edited by SteveYoung on Dec 9, 2018 at 10:47 PM ]

You want me to copy and paste what I said earlier?
You want me to copy and paste what I said earlier?

Edited my post. Look up.

I just proved to you that Myles hasn't helped the Browns any. What makes you think he would help us?? Maybe another win or two? Awesome.

Myles hasn't been helping the Browns? Are you nuts?

Dude has 12.5 sacks and the Browns have won more games this season than from 2015-17 altogether. Several of which were by close margins. Dude has 100% helped the Browns. You could argue him being absent for half the 2017 season is a big reason they went 0-16.

You proved that myles isnt helping the Browns?!

They won 0 I repeat 0 games last year. How many game improvement do you need to see that he's helped the team?
You're digging yourself your own grave lol. I'm going to bed.
Share 49erswebzone