There are 215 users in the forums

What bothers you about the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
This is what happens when you become the players best friends. There is a hierarchy in successful organizations.

#ShannylWayne
We're going backwards.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I also hate the idea of "rebuild". Some constantly talk as if it's this incremental definitive process. It's not. What progress had this team made in two years? None. You can stay bad for a long long time. This team will.

It's not an idea, it's reality with how bad the roster was in 2016. The fact that you and many others can't handle adversity or look at things objectively is on you.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Shanahans loser face. I've been saying his face is loserish. Would he even have a job if his daddy wasnt a coach?

Agreed. The day after Jimmy G was hurt, he said 'he hated to get up" that morning---who says that when they are trying to get a team back on track? That is p*ssy talk...and that is what he is.

"But but but what about me, I'm still here, daddy (with his bed head moving in the wind)"

- CJ Blowhard
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
I also hate the idea of "rebuild". Some constantly talk as if it's this incremental definitive process. It's not. What progress had this team made in two years? None. You can stay bad for a long long time. This team will.

It's not an idea, it's reality with how bad the roster was in 2016. The fact that you and many others can't handle adversity or look at things objectively is on you.

Its still bad in 2018
Originally posted by jreff22:

Its still bad in 2018

Never said it was good. There are some bright spots, but JG getting hurt ruined this season. A good QB elevates the play of everyone (as was seen last year). The rebuild was on track until the 4th quarter of the Chiefs game. Sure, there are deficiencies, but sound QB play can overcome a lot.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Shanahans loser face. I've been saying his face is loserish. Would he even have a job if his daddy wasnt a coach?

Agreed. The day after Jimmy G was hurt, he said 'he hated to get up" that morning---who says that when they are trying to get a team back on track? That is p*ssy talk...and that is what he is.

"But but but what about me, I'm still here, daddy (with his bed head moving in the wind)"

- CJ Blowhard

Full potato in these posts. Gotta love the webzone.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Never said it was good. There are some bright spots, but JG getting hurt ruined this season. A good QB elevates the play of everyone (as was seen last year). The rebuild was on track until the 4th quarter of the Chiefs game. Sure, there are deficiencies, but sound QB play can overcome a lot.

Chargers, Packers, AZ (both games) were a JG away from winning and probably winning comfortably (we barely loss 3 of those).
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I'm just goofin off man, what else can we do...season is done. I know we have to wait it out, it's all fun n games now
  • exile
  • Veteran
The "Faithful" thing bothers me. Every time I see it I imagine Jed York standing behind a curtain pulling at levers and pushing knobs like the Wizard of Oz, shouting into a gramophone horn while nervously looking over his shoulders to see if the trick is working.

What bothers me the most is that we gave the Cards their only 2 wins.
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Oct 28, 2018 at 10:35 PM ]
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Bothers me that we gave the worst team in the league their only 2 wins
Originally posted by LVJay:

I'm just goofin off man, what else can we do...season is done. I know we have to wait it out, it's all fun n games now

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Bothers me that we gave the worst team in the league their only 2 wins

Bothers me that we're worst than the worst team in the league. I am full on confused.
The fact that the Yorks hired a coach and GM with zero experience and to compound that they hire a DC with no experience. What do you expect.
Share 49ersWebzone