Buy49ers NFC Champions and Super Bowl LIV gear

There are 374 users in the forums

What bothers you about the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
The fact that the Yorks hired a coach and GM with zero experience and to compound that they hire a DC with no experience. What do you expect.
Stupid fans
How about LOSING!!!!!!
Do we HAVE to tank????
Originally posted by LVJay:
Chargers, Packers, AZ (both games) were a JG away from winning and probably winning comfortably (we barely loss 3 of those).

I've stated this multiple times people are probably sick of hearing it but it is true. All this b******t and all these injuries, we are only one injury away from being five and three and in the wild-card hunt. Now if the rest of our team was healthy, look out!
Originally posted by Antix:
The s**t luck. Its to the point where I don't really expect anything to really go our way for any extended period of time. Its been this way my entire life of being a fan minus the Harbaugh years and even then the best we could do is lose championship games and superbowls by 3 points. Hype hype hype...disappointment.

I'm mad that all the fun of being a Niners fan happened before I qas old enough to become a fan. All I've had to enjoy is incompetence and close losses in big games. And it sucks that I don't really ever expect that to change.

Ah I feel much better now

Man - when has there ever been a team that has lost their starting QB and RB for the season in by week 3? Seriously?
Originally posted by tulliman:
Originally posted by Antix:
The s**t luck. Its to the point where I don't really expect anything to really go our way for any extended period of time. Its been this way my entire life of being a fan minus the Harbaugh years and even then the best we could do is lose championship games and superbowls by 3 points. Hype hype hype...disappointment.

I'm mad that all the fun of being a Niners fan happened before I qas old enough to become a fan. All I've had to enjoy is incompetence and close losses in big games. And it sucks that I don't really ever expect that to change.

Ah I feel much better now

Man - when has there ever been a team that has lost their starting QB and RB for the season in by week 3? Seriously?

And we have had our #2 RB in and out of the lineup, along with starters at Safety, along the O-line, at WR and at CB. Our front 7 should be dominant considering the investment there, but the LBs are still learning, and we wasted 2 top picks on the DL. Plus special teams hasn't been great--Pinion should be the best in the league considering where he was drafted, but he is mediocre at best. We will need every bit of the 6 years these guys have to have a chance at turning this around...I am genuinely concerned our rebuild lasts longer than Jimmy G's contract
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I also hate the idea of "rebuild". Some constantly talk as if it's this incremental definitive process. It's not. What progress had this team made in two years? None. You can stay bad for a long long time. This team will.

It's not an idea, it's reality with how bad the roster was in 2016. The fact that you and many others can't handle adversity or look at things objectively is on you.

Its still bad in 2018

Never said it was good. There are some bright spots, but JG getting hurt ruined this season. A good QB elevates the play of everyone (as was seen last year). The rebuild was on track until the 4th quarter of the Chiefs game. Sure, there are deficiencies, but sound QB play can overcome a lot.

There is no way you can convince me this team is any better than 2016. Being "objective" tells us so; they have 1 win---that team had two. If they don't notch more than 2, they're objectively not any better.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
There is no way you can convince me this team is any better than 2016. Being "objective" tells us so; they have 1 win---that team had two. If they don't notch more than 2, they're objectively not any better.

Well, the season isn't over so they have a chance to win a couple more. The talent is better, we alll saw it when Jimmy G took over last year. Having a good QB elevates the play of everyone on the team. I do believe Saleh needs to be replaced because having that many guys on defense regress is on coaching.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Full potato in these posts. Gotta love the webzone.

I'm just goofin off man, what else can we do...season is done. I know we have to wait it out, it's all fun n games now

soft. Soft. SOFT!

I have seen pop Warner teams with better fundamentals and tackling.

We are soft, and undisciplined. a bad combo for a team severely void of talent.
That Jed York will own this time for as long as i live. We are so f**ked
Something is up with the conditioning on this team. How does everyone get hurt. I've never seen a team be plagued by so many injuries.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Something is up with the conditioning on this team. How does everyone get hurt. I've never seen a team be plagued by so many injuries.
Look at the last 5 seasons here. It's too common place now to be coincidence.
Losing to the Cardinals twice. Smh
Share 49erswebzone