LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

What bothers you about the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Denise has the final say

All she has to do is give Jed a powerful sounding title, then hire a head of football ops, send Johnny back to Youngstown.
Jed can still strut around, but his power is gone....Make the 49ers great again.

john lynch is your head of football ops right now.
Nothing bothers me about this team. We are doing great. The coaching is top notch, the fundamentals are sound and the arrow is point way up...(puts head back into the sand).
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
IT BOTHERS me that this team has yet to give other young DL that we have a chance to play.. this is the best time for these guys to gain experience...

If we end up drafting 2 to 3 more DL next draft, this would mean that we'll have a bunch of competitions among players that are not all gonna be here and would be a waste of picks.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
The owner of this team bothers me
nvmd
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Oct 29, 2018 at 10:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Morgan49:
The owner of this team bothers me

I see that as a common trend.
That when your girl says "Don't c*m yet" generates more pressure than our Dline.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
That when your girl says "Don't c*m yet" generates more pressure than our Dline.

That's some high-quality pressure
The fact that we're basically s**thouse at the moment is rather irksome.
We suck and getting worse!

What bothers me is that I waited all off season for football to begin and by mid-October I'm relegated to looking to next season to watch (hopefully) competitive good 49er football.
That and they've become a joke in the NFL
idiotic fans who post in the Kyle Shanahan thread
How we never check down when the blitz or pressure comes. Rodgers, Brees and Brady do it all the time.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Not having any talent besides Buck er and Jimmy G
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Not having any talent besides Buck er and Jimmy G

lol okay bud.
Share 49ersWebzone