LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

What bothers you about the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is a thread to vent. Say whatever bugs you about this team. Every thread I go into in NT has turned into posters venting, why not do it in one place?

Why do I see "York sucks" in the Pettis thread?

Or "We should have kept Harbaugh!" in the Foster thread?

Makes no sense.

Say what you want about the team here, just don't start attacking each other.

Have fun.
I like it. Therapy for the broken heart Niner fans.

Truth is, I never forgave this ownership for so unceremoniously dismissing Harbaugh and the winning team he built. If it was't for him, we don't have a new stadium. Yet, that didn't stop Jed from removing his khaki wearing manacan and any trace of Harbaugh's success. The same thing with the recent Green Bay video on Monday night that left out highlights of Kaps complete domination. The York's have not only shown to be incompetent, but spiteful. I have no respect for them.

I haven't forgiven ownership for offering Kap a lopsided contract based on his faith and good will only to turn around and can his coach, promote Tomsula and gut the team to the point that we arguably had the worst roster in the modern 49er era. No line protection. No one to throw to. And no one to scheme a decent offense. Yet they act like the near Super Bowl winning QB with a strong QBR and TD to INT ratio was helpless clown that regressed to the point he couldnt play. They set him up to fail and threw him under the bus. Then hid behind the talking point that the NFL "figured him out." Plugging in The loser Gabbert Mid season was the ultimate insult to injury. Honestly, Kap is just one of many Niner vets the .org did wrong.

I haven't forgiven some of the fans on this board for completely trashing many of the loyal Niners that gave us some of the best football we've seen in the last 20 years. Though they won't admit it, they totally discredit every thing good the Harbs regime did for us. They trash any player that leaves the team and pump any scrub that signs on. It's so predictable. So many of the "smart guys" on this board argued relentlessly for any dumb move the ownership made. And even though their arguments are well crafted most of the time the results prove them wrong.

Finally, as much as I think Kyle should stay the coach, I'm not really a fan of his brand of football. Our team is undisciplined , can't tackel, and in general soft. What coach in their right mind would let one of their only young star players play when he can't even lift his arm to tackel? What kind of coach deflects questions from the media about player performance to the players themselves? What kind of coach with boat loads of cap space allows Dumervill (leading pass rusher 2017) to be cut, but holds on to guys like Cassius Marsh and Broc Coyle? I'll tell you, a silver spoon egocentric prick that cares more about his image and preferences than his players and what works.

Well, I think I said enough. In a peculiar way, I find the turmoil of the last few year vindication for what I saw as the obvious. The ownership, FO and fans are all getting what they deserve for their ungrateful attitude the last several years. I just hope we can eventually pull out of it.

From 2011-2015 we eat filet mignon. Then the York's decided to give us a s**t bag sandwich and call it wagu.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 25, 2018 at 9:22 PM ]
Jed York, John York, Denise Debartolo York and Eddie D for messing up and getting the team taken away from him and given to these absolute losers.....
85% of this fanbase is either clueless, complainers, or both
I said this in the beginning and I will say it again: They need more experience at the top and in the coaching staff. It was a bad move to hire a first time GM and a first time HC. Peters has done an ok job but i think they could use more experience in that department.

Shanny's coaching staff is a bunch of who's whos. This coaching staff is rather pathetic. Every single defensive coach should be let go and most of his offensive coaches should do the same. The staff he has assembled here is straight up abysmal.
sus about to run a train through this thread.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Truth is, I never forgave this ownership for so unceremoniously dismissing Harbaugh and the winning team he built. If it was't for him, we don't have a new stadium.

Ehhhhhhh

I'm not happy with how the Harbaugh era ended either, but to be fair, a stadium in Santa Clara was in the works before Harbaugh entered the picture.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Truth is, I never forgave this ownership for so unceremoniously dismissing Harbaugh and the winning team he built. If it was't for him, we don't have a new stadium.

Ehhhhhhh

I'm not happy with how the Harbaugh era ended either, but to be fair, a stadium in Santa Clara was in the works before Harbaugh entered the picture.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Ehhhhhhh

I know it was in the works, but their was a ton of financial details and red tape that had to get worked through. Harbaugh's success help the city get motivated. I'm not sure if it happens if we we fielded the same types of teams prior to his arrival.
  • Veteran
The ownership. They are the most incompetent owners in sports. They have five SB trophies in their building that they shouldn't have. My biggest beef with them is not how they dismissed Harbaugh. It was how they treated Bill Walsh.
Might as well change it to york bashing thread. They are the root of all losing.

What bothers me the most is losing Jimmy G. If he was healthy right now we'd probably have a winning record.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
The whack ass stadium that they have to play in for the next 30 years.
not winning
OWNERSHIP
  • dj43
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Might as well change it to york bashing thread. They are the root of all losing.

Just put all your eggs in one basket. Shake it hard. Omelette.
Share 49ersWebzone