There are 204 users in the forums

SF 49ERS @ AZ CARDINALS PRE GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GMniner805:
The homers just want to focus on the injuries right now.

Only ground left to stand on for them

LoL, I've noticed this topic hasn't been addressed yet

I wonder why
Originally posted by Rascal:
I didn't even bother to watch the game, but I sure knew we were going to lose. Told you guys didn't need to worry about tanking. This team is too crap to win anything.

Both Lynch and Shanahan need to take full responsibility of this sh*t show.

Is just a frigging disgrace, is embarrassing!!

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
We will loose nThursday TOO ,you can take that to the bank ALL f**kING DAY....I have never been this PISSED but Shanny is too f**king STUBBORN to do the right thing......PLAY to win you sorry ass coach,should have never been in this situation in the first place..LEARN how to have a Killer instinct...Walsh would have never played to settle for field goals the OLD MMAN Shanny would never play scared

Says the same crowd that were pissed with Shanny for being too aggressive against Green Bay.

The truth of the matter is, no matter what he calls, as long as his players continue to botch things it will always be the "wrong" call. The players need to step up and execute the playcalls, whether Shanny is calling conservative plays or aggressive plays, because he's shown that he'll do either.
Ever notice how teams with good HC's tend to botch things up a lot less than teams with bad HC's...

Ever notice that teams without a top franchise QB or Edge rusher (the two most important position on the field) seem to lose a lot, no matter the HC?

YOU can polish a turd chrome or gold, its still a Turd,there is no reason to LOOSE this game the way they did ER Jimmy G or not,NO KILLER INSTINCT....I `ve been a Football Fan for decades,and a Niner fan for Decades...I know what I see...and this s**t keeps happening over and over....I hate to say it BUT the Falcons in the last minutes of the superbowl...same LACK of KILERINSTINCT...Shanny needs to get a Mean Streak embedded in Him...Wlash had it Old Man Shanny had it...Son Shanny needs to have it ....
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Well duh! He had a clear starter in Hoyer. His other hand selected guy.

Yea the guy who failed in Texas, I still remember that playoff game
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Kyle drafted beatherd instead of mahomes and watson

Think about that

Exactly, the offensive genius passed on these guys. Epic fail!
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Both teams are lacking play makers, bottom line is Shanny got out coached / Saleh got out coached.

Our depth blows because our GM didn't do much in the offseason. Talent evaluation blows...

Pinion is a below average, veteran punter, might as well cut him tonight and bring in tryouts.

This

I guess people are forgetting that CJ was Shanny's hand-selected guy in 2017 touted as the "best QB in the draft" that year. He had "some of the same things Kurt Cousins had" right? So if you eval was so off that your hand-selected QB can't win is an incredible admission to me. I mean seriously if you just want someone who you can hike the ball to and hand it off, don't make the pick until Round 6 right? LOL

This makes zero sense. Cousins wasn't Cousins right away either. He was pretty bad early in his career too and that was also to be expected considering how complex an offense KS runs.

CJ is starting because of poor play by Hoyer and an injury by Jimmy, not because he's ready. Even with being thrown into the fire, he's still showing that he can be a quality player in this league one day. His biggest weakness is he's not at a point yet where he can make quick decisions with the football... guess what? most young QB's have that exact same problem. It wasn't until recently where a young QB got thrown in as a starter before sitting for a couple seasons and learning. Hell, there are first round QB's who struggled way more than our 3rd round QB.
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by GMniner805:
The homers just want to focus on the injuries right now.

Only ground left to stand on for them

LoL, I've noticed this topic hasn't been addressed yet

I wonder why

Da Nile is not just a river in Egypt
I have no faith in the coaching staff or front office.

After this loss, I don't even know what to think about Kyle.

If we cloned this team and had KS and Tomsula play head to head, I'm not sure who wins. I at least know Tom would have his players playing hard. Bludgeon. Bludgeon. Bludgeon!

are you serious? LOL. give Shanny his injury-free starters and he whoops Tomsula's ass. Tomsula is nothing compared to Shanahan. nothing. lol. you people are insane.
[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 28, 2018 at 5:29 PM ]
His ego is fing him up
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by Loco49er:

Another great OC that's a bad HC

Unfortunately, until proven utherwise, this appears to possibly be the case
Norv turner 2.0
Originally posted by Nastastical:
This makes zero sense. Cousins wasn't Cousins right away either. He was pretty bad early in his career too and that was also to be expected considering how complex an offense KS runs.

CJ is starting because of poor play by Hoyer and an injury by Jimmy, not because he's ready. Even with being thrown into the fire, he's still showing that he can be a quality player in this league one day. His biggest weakness is he's not at a point yet where he can make quick decisions with the football... guess what? most young QB's have that exact same problem. It wasn't until recently where a young QB got thrown in as a starter before sitting for a couple seasons and learning. Hell, there are first round QB's who struggled way more than our 3rd round QB.

CJ is beyond bad.

Originally posted by 4-islander-9:
Both teams are lacking play makers, bottom line is Shanny got out coached / Saleh got out coached.

Our depth blows because our GM didn't do much in the offseason. Talent evaluation blows...

Pinion is a below average, veteran punter, might as well cut him tonight and bring in tryouts.

This

I guess people are forgetting that CJ was Shanny's hand-selected guy in 2017 touted as the "best QB in the draft" that year. He had "some of the same things Kurt Cousins had" right? So if you eval was so off that your hand-selected QB can't win is an incredible admission to me. I mean seriously if you just want someone who you can hike the ball to and hand it off, don't make the pick until Round 6 right? LOL

It's extremely difficult to understand why CJ hasn't been benched yet.
Every 6 games, he'll have a decent one.
But just watch him play. He has not business being on the field at all.
It's even more difficult to grasp why a functional backup to JG wasn't brought in during the off season. We watched CJ last season too.

He processor is slow as hell,I thought Kap was slow processing what he see, but this guy is not a NFL QB,he should be a RB not a QB ...but ole Stubborn will stick with CJ come hell or high water......
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by Loco49er:

Another great OC that's a bad HC

Unfortunately, until proven utherwise, this appears to possibly be the case
Norv turner 2.0

Yep.. He is not a leader of men it does not appear
Originally posted by defenderDX:

If we cloned this team and had KS and Tomsula play head to head, I'm not sure who wins. I at least know Tom would have his players playing hard. Bludgeon. Bludgeon. Bludgeon!

are you serious? LOL. give Shanny his injury-free starters and he whoops Tomsula's ass. Tomsula is nothing compared to Shanahan. nothing. lol. you people are insane.
Whatever, dude. KS is proving to be a cultivator of losers. There is so much more to football than drawing up cool offensive scheme. This team could easily be beat on either side of the ball.
Originally posted by Nastastical:

This

Rosen don`t seem to have a problem processing the field,hell he beat us did`nt HE....not buying the s**t you are selling.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Whatever, dude. KS is proving to be a cultivator of losers. There is so much more to football than drawing up cool offensive scheme. This team could easily be beat on either side of the ball.
x2, How do you loose to a NEW OC,a Rookie QB,,,Loose to a rookie QB TWICE
Share 49ersWebzone