LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

I think this one will end up like the Chargers game

Well be close enough to enjoy the game and just make enough mistakes and coach just poor enough when it counts to lose it

Get the lube ready
I do not expect a total blowout. I expect us to beat ourselves again though. GB27 SF14. This years gunna be rough y'all.
Originally posted by Loco49er:
They don't even need Rodgers to win, I would sit him

Originally posted by MrWiggles:
I do not expect a total blowout. I expect us to beat ourselves again though. GB27 SF14. This years gunna be rough y'all.

49-10. GB practice squad starts the game
Want my team to win as much as the other guy, but send the practice squad for this one. Have to get fully healthy. Fire in the hole on this one. Rodgers 37 of 45 for 320 yards and 4 TD's.Rests the 4th quarter. If you have Rodgers in your fantasy league, play him!! You'll win your league with one game!
The next 2 games are gonna be ugly. Our team will not like the national spotlight
Originally posted by socal1632:
Want my team to win as much as the other guy, but send the practice squad for this one. Have to get fully healthy. Fire in the hole on this one. Rodgers 37 of 45 for 320 yards and 4 TD's.Rests the 4th quarter. If you have Rodgers in your fantasy league, play him!! You'll win your league with one game!

I'll take it. I have Rodgers on my fantasy football team!!
Niners will be competitive on MNF......
What's up with the penalties every week, Too many new players?

So disheartening, on to the Lakers season for this LA niner fan. # 1 draft pick time
Lol

• Stud
Originally posted by corona55569:

So disheartening, on to the Lakers season for this LA niner fan. # 1 draft pick time

Screw Letrash James and the Lakers. Warriors own.
Originally posted by corona55569:

Enjoy the Finals.

It's probably going to be Lakers / Celtics.

NBA wants to push that Kyrie / Lebron story, IMO
Eek
9ers got this
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Need a perfect game to beat them.
Share 49ersWebzone