• FL9er
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers be like:

NSFW

I'm still mad

Beebe was down!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
GOPACKGO!

Ugly flucking green and yellowish orange and white costumes. Wish we could crush you guys. Some day. What goes around comes around! Your defense sucks. No SB for u!!! . CRUSH RODGERS!!!
Originally posted by socal1632:
Want my team to win as much as the other guy, but send the practice squad for this one. Have to get fully healthy. Fire in the hole on this one. Rodgers 37 of 45 for 320 yards and 4 TD's.Rests the 4th quarter. If you have Rodgers in your fantasy league, play him!! You'll win your league with one game!

Only 320 yards? You must be dreaming.... I'm thinking 400 at least...
I think CJ Beathard only has 3 turnovers in this game and goes 22/35 for 199 yards with 2 TDs. I think this is the game that finally gets Shanahan to keep things basic and have his backup QB simply be a game manager and not pretend to be a star. 49ers lose 24-20 in a respectable loss.

The very 1st series against Arizona when we scored a TD never completing a pass more then 3 yards thrown in the air. Beathard is a backup QB and I don't care how much of the play book he knows, he's still just a backup QB NOT a NFL caliber starter. If Shanahan is half the play caller we anoint him as, he needs to put CJ in easier plays and have him dink and dumping. Throwing all over the field is silly
Primetime sodomy
we suck. !!
Originally posted by hello49:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Want my team to win as much as the other guy, but send the practice squad for this one. Have to get fully healthy. Fire in the hole on this one. Rodgers 37 of 45 for 320 yards and 4 TD's.Rests the 4th quarter. If you have Rodgers in your fantasy league, play him!! You'll win your league with one game!

Only 320 yards? You must be dreaming.... I'm thinking 400 at least...

He doesn't have the weapons to prob go that high. GB would loose 42-17 against the Rams. LA has bought a championship unless major injuries happen or they shoot themselves in the foot.We're looking at giving up prob 100 pts+ plus, maybe 110 between GB and both Ram's games.
Just 1 game without an injury to a game starter...Just one.

Game starter because some of them are already substituted backups.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 8, 2018 at 12:17 PM ]

• DaBum
  • Veteran
These rankings are not updated for this week. 49ers are 16th in offense and 11th in defense.
Korey Toomer statement game, he's going to go Eli Harold on us!!
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Oct 8, 2018 at 12:46 PM ]
we are for real going to get taken to the woodshed in this game. Ahkello Witherspoon sucks, Solomon Thomas can't get to the QB, and we can't go one drive without making a penalty or some kind of mistake.

I say 48-17 maybe 24 if we get lucky.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
49ers 34
GB 21
Packers 56
49ers 21
Share 49ersWebzone