⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

Rodgers with 7 TD passes, 49ers with 3 field goals: Packers 49-9
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hello49:
Rodgers with 7 TD passes, 49ers with 3 field goals: Packers 49-9

That's pretty accurate. What do you think the final score will be tho?
We will hang around- then shoot ourselves in the foot- and lose by 10 after a pick six or something.

Still salty after last game. Might change my mind come Monday.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I figure that when they throw in their back up QB, the score will already be 35-0 before halftime.

Rodgers will sit in the middle of the 2nd qtr. to begin the bye week and rest his leg some. He'll get back to practice in a couple of weeks. I'm almost 100% certain that their practices are tougher than playing our sorry asses....

Their 2nd / 3rd string QBs will also light us the f**k up with the same receivers that were acquired from Home Depot and Ross. The final score could be something like 69-6 ALL PACKERS!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers regular season action.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
17% voted 49ers are prolly the same ones who vote against us when the vote percent is low on opposing team just to be funny
Go 49ers
We shock the world and lose by only 30.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

So now no Breida. CJ will go 28-55 for 195 yards, 3 picks and a TD. Saban would laugh at the prospect of trading for our O.
Our anuses will be ready for primetime.

1-15 here we come!!!!!

....even though we're not that lucky and will find a way to win 2 meaningless games, 1 will probably be the last game against Rams when they're resting their starters for the playoffs
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

So now no Breida. CJ will go 28-55 for 195 yards, 3 picks and a TD. Saban would laugh at the prospect of trading for our O.

passing numbers make no sense considering GB pass D is bad and CJ gets yards ... Turnovers right on though
  • Jiks
49ers 45
GB 48
34-24 Niners
It'll probably be ugly, but I'll be at Lambeau rooting for my squad
Share 49ersWebzone