⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

• Rascal
  • Veteran
This one will be brutal.

1-5 confirmed.
This team is a POS, no more wins this season
Got to try for the 1-15.

Suck for Bosa.
Packers have been struggling on offense, our sorry ass d is just what they need to get them back on track. Gonna be an embarrassment on national tv, ESPN and NBC were hurt after week 3
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Niners are like that team all power 5 college teams sign to get that big win. Except with the Niners the team doesn't have to be good they could actually be winless and still kick the Niners ass.
Green Bay will beat us with their 2nd and 3rd string players.
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
Green Bay will beat us with their 2nd and 3rd string players.

Kizer will probably get some snaps in the 2nd half.
49-6 Packers
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
With his cast of good samaritans they picked up from Big Lots / parking lot of Lowes, Rodgers will pick us apart. No contest!

I was actually pondering and I don't think Bishop Gorman High School can put up more than 26 points on our defense though they would give us fits... what about Alabama or Ohio State, you can't honestly believe we could beat those teams going away.

So then, how can anyone believe we have a chance at beating a hangry GB team that lost it's last two games in their house?!!
Almost planned a trip for this game when schedule came
Out. Glad I didn't !

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
With his cast of good samaritans they picked up from Big Lots / parking lot of Lowes, Rodgers will pick us apart. No contest!

I was actually pondering and I don't think Bishop Gorman High School can put up more than 26 points on our defense though they would give us fits... what about Alabama or Ohio State, you can't honestly believe we could beat those teams going away.

So then, how can anyone believe we have a chance at beating a hangry GB team that lost it's last two games in their house?!!

You're being dramatic lol
If 40+ plus points scored by Green Bay next week, Saleh needs to be shown the door.
West coast teams have an advantage in prime time versus east coast (is this eastern enough? ) due to circadian rhythm; this is the exact opposite of west coast teams playing the early 1 pm games on the east coast.

Someone tracked an MNF historical backlog of west vs. east coast teams going back to the early '90s and found the west coast team had a 80% winning percentage in those games.

No wonder the Niners and Seahawks have the two highest MNF winning percentage of all time.

Anyways, what I wrote above plus a sense of pride on national TV.....maybe the Niners play better than you expect them to.

I can see a far more competitive game than people are expecting. A win on the other hand based on what we've seen lately, is a tough ask.

I know a bunch of us had this game circled as the national coming out party for JG against an established elite vet.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Oct 7, 2018 at 11:45 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Packers are desperate for a win...we can't get to the QB...Rodgers is going to pick us apart.
49-10 GB. Could be worse. Pretty good gauge of where we are right now. Might have 15 guys worthy of taking forward for a playoff push.Yikes. This winning with class and red bricks thing is not going to cut it with the Rams out there
Share 49erswebzone