There are 510 users in the forums
Ryan Delaire, EDGE
Oct 6, 2018 at 1:22 PM
- qnnhan7
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,190
Who...?
Oct 6, 2018 at 1:26 PM
- LarryLestersBuns
- Veteran
- Posts: 515
Delaire, I do declare.
Oct 6, 2018 at 1:26 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
He's got nice size at 6'4" - give him a shot.
Oct 6, 2018 at 1:32 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,179
Nice little spin move here
Nasty spin from Ryan Delaire!
— Josh Cohen (@jco3215) August 21, 2018
(don't care that this is a designed screen the other way) #BALvsIND pic.twitter.com/hukv41N88W
Oct 6, 2018 at 1:39 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,126
Could've promoted Daeshon Hall.
Nah in all seriousness, I like what I've seen in Delaire, got some pass rush moves and quickness. Also at least he's healthy.
Nah in all seriousness, I like what I've seen in Delaire, got some pass rush moves and quickness. Also at least he's healthy.
Oct 6, 2018 at 1:50 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Could've promoted Daeshon Hall.![]()
Nah in all seriousness, I like what I've seen in Delaire, got some pass rush moves and quickness. Also at least he's healthy.
Hall should be promoted and Marsh released.
Oct 6, 2018 at 1:51 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,126
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Could've promoted Daeshon Hall.![]()
Nah in all seriousness, I like what I've seen in Delaire, got some pass rush moves and quickness. Also at least he's healthy.
Hall should be promoted and Marsh released.
Hall went to Houston I think.
Oct 6, 2018 at 2:08 PM
- Ensatsu
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,417
As is tradition....
Oct 6, 2018 at 2:14 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Could've promoted Daeshon Hall.![]()
Nah in all seriousness, I like what I've seen in Delaire, got some pass rush moves and quickness. Also at least he's healthy.
Hall should be promoted and Marsh released.
Hall went to Houston I think.
I think he's still on the PS.
Oct 6, 2018 at 2:14 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,775
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think he's still on the PS.
He's not.
Oct 6, 2018 at 2:22 PM
- 5timechamps
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,990
The next Khalil Mack Lol.
Oct 6, 2018 at 2:22 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think he's still on the PS.
He's not.
That sucks.
Oct 6, 2018 at 2:23 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,179
Originally posted by mayo49:Originally posted by Kolohe:Could've promoted Daeshon Hall.![]()
Nah in all seriousness, I like what I've seen in Delaire, got some pass rush moves and quickness. Also at least he's healthy.
Hall should be promoted and Marsh released.
Hall isn't on the team anymore
Oct 6, 2018 at 2:26 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hall isn't on the team anymore
Yeah, I know - I had high hopes for him.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 6, 2018 at 2:28 PM ]