There are 178 users in the forums

Ryan Delaire, EDGE

Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Who should they have spent a truckload of money on????
No one worthy has been available, why jump the shark 2 years into a complete rebuild when '19 has always been the best looking draft and FA classes.

Will bungle it by drafting another Stanford lineman.

Lynch has drafted one Stanford guy and apparently that's the only place he looks. Passed on the Corner that everyone had him picking from there.

Bunch of clowns on here atm.
May not be Stanford lineman but they are PAC10 I think he might just need to look somewhere else besides there in this upcoming draft.

Lol Thomas is literally the only pac10 llineman he has drafted. The others were drafted by baakle who is gone btw

The facts hurt.

It's a honmetown fetish by sf 49ers. has nothing to do with baalke lynch whomever. Good job deflecting.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,894
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Who should they have spent a truckload of money on????
No one worthy has been available, why jump the shark 2 years into a complete rebuild when '19 has always been the best looking draft and FA classes.

Will bungle it by drafting another Stanford lineman.

Lynch has drafted one Stanford guy and apparently that's the only place he looks. Passed on the Corner that everyone had him picking from there.

Bunch of clowns on here atm.
May not be Stanford lineman but they are PAC10 I think he might just need to look somewhere else besides there in this upcoming draft.

Lol Thomas is literally the only pac10 llineman he has drafted. The others were drafted by baakle who is gone btw

*Pac12
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Mack wasn't a FA and required the Raiders to want to deal with us. All reports said we offfered a solid trade but the raiders thought the bears would be picking higher than us.

Wrongohhhh

We also offered two 1st rounders.

No we did not. Bears were the only team to offer two first and received a second back. Neither us or the Jets made that offer. We were next in line.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 7, 2018 at 8:23 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Mack wasn't a FA and required the Raiders to want to deal with us. All reports said we offfered a solid trade but the raiders thought the bears would be picking higher than us.

Wrongohhhh

We also offered two 1st rounders.

No way in hell would the Raiders trade Mack to us. No matter how enticing the offer was.

That's what I'm trying to say. Good to see someone else with a clue

Back on topic, This guy was brought in to help the pass rush so let's hope he gets on the field.
Championship!
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
That's what I'm trying to say. Good to see someone else with a clue

LOL. No.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,359
it is sad when our bar is now. well he can not do any worse than marsh and aa
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
That's what I'm trying to say. Good to see someone else with a clue

LOL. No.

Niners didn't re-sign Dumervil because he once passed through Oakland and they wanted to open a spot on the roster for Delaire.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,086
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
As is tradition....




MarshMallow on notice...if this dude gets some snaps and has a good day, Marsh's snaps gonna dwindle
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,359
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
As is tradition....




MarshMallow on notice...if this dude gets some snaps and has a good day, Marsh's snaps gonna dwindle
then may we please activate the 7th round rookie

Originally posted by cciowa:
then may we please activate the 7th round rookie

Taylor doesn't play the same position as Marsh...he's another Big end
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,359
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by cciowa:
then may we please activate the 7th round rookie

Taylor doesn't play the same position as Marsh...he's another Big end

does it really matter at this point in time
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Originally posted by bud49:
Niners going to keep dredging the barrel until they find someone they do not have to pay from that truckload of money they have lying around which should have been spent to fix this problem in the first place!!

Who should they have spent a truckload of money on????
No one worthy has been available, why jump the shark 2 years into a complete rebuild when '19 has always been the best looking draft and FA classes.

Yep. Help's a coming. One way or another.
Originally posted by cciowa:
does it really matter at this point in time

Not sure what you're getting at? Marsh blows got that bit Taylor just clogs up the bigend position even more
1
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 7, 2018 at 10:30 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone