There are 167 users in the forums

Ryan Delaire, EDGE

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
  • Posts: 1,480
What ever happened to Marcus Rush?
Originally posted by TheNef77:
What ever happened to Marcus Rush?

On the Broncos?
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 861
Who needs a Khalil Mack when you have a Ryan Delaire!

He's going to pester them so much, by the end of the game Rosen will be - Delaireious.....Thank you, I'm here all of the next 2 minutes.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Who needs a Khalil Mack when you have a Ryan Delaire!


  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,350
Rather see this guy then Marsh
Originally posted by jimrat:
Rather see this guy then Marsh

He'll get 100 snaps over the best two games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 45,675
Originally posted by jimrat:
Rather see this guy then Marsh

Marsh is terrible.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
He's going to pester them so much, by the end of the game Rosen will be - Delaireious.....Thank you, I'm here all of the next 2 minutes.

  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,208
Niners going to keep dredging the barrel until they find someone they do not have to pay from that truckload of money they have lying around which should have been spent to fix this problem in the first place!!

  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,164
Stupid name, trade him.
He'll probably be inactive.
Championship.
He better not take Marsh's snaps.
Originally posted by bud49:
Niners going to keep dredging the barrel until they find someone they do not have to pay from that truckload of money they have lying around which should have been spent to fix this problem in the first place!!

Who should they have spent a truckload of money on????
No one worthy has been available, why jump the shark 2 years into a complete rebuild when '19 has always been the best looking draft and FA classes.
Share 49erswebzone