LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Now what?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Welcome to the 2019 NFL Offseason

This. End thread.
My season tickets are paid for so I'll you there for the next 7 home games lol. I should be super drunk though
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by BlackGoat49:
Lets sign kaep to a one year deal!!!!

kap*

Yes sign kap to give C.J. just do it motivational speeches. But be careful cuz jimmy was listening to kap on his beats headset while arriving for game day. Just do it, even if means blowing out a knee.
I dont know, does Lunch know? Shanny? Jed thinks he knows.
[ Edited by 16to87 on Sep 24, 2018 at 8:17 AM ]
It's Mullen's Time!

JG = 3 games
CJB = 10 games
NM = 3 games
Originally posted by Niners99:
The irony is that with the medical technology of today, the players from the tougher era's would rarely miss games if they had that advantage. But now the players are conditioned with a "Stay down. Lets be cautious about your health" mentality, and the miracles of modern sports medicine are countered.

Guys used to get up and play through injuries that would now require missing multiple weeks. Obviously you cant tough out a torn ACL, but it does get frustrating when players drop like flies because of precaution. There used to be an ignorant bliss for all involved back when guys just shook things off.

Can you imagine the outrage if a trainer busted out the smelling salts on the sidelines like they used to when someone "got their bell rung"? Goodell's head would explode. Not saying that should still be in the game, just underscoring the point of how times and mindsets have changed.
Trade for Foles... although I bet the Eagles put a HEFTY price tag on him...
Competitive tanking??
Fitz Magic will bring excitement back to the team

Fix the running game and pass pro so Garroppolo doesn't get killed playing superman
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:

Going forward, it won't matter who the hell this team can get if the guys can't stay on the field. Finally, if the team is just snake-bitten, who can we call to get the curse taken off?...because this injury crap really sucks!!

Cheers!

Jed needs to make amends with Jim Harbaugh. Either publically or privately. Whatever. Who cares. Just get it done.

Until then, the Football Gods will never forgive us

Originally posted by CainanUK:
Trade for Foles... although I bet the Eagles put a HEFTY price tag on him...

If we had more talent and a legit shot at playoffs I would say go for it.
Now we embrace another calendar year of rebuilding. (Nick Bosa anyone?)
And we pray Jimmy comes back healthy and better than ever next September.
Originally posted by SammyFrancisco:
Now we embrace another calendar year of rebuilding. (Nick Bosa anyone?)
And we pray Jimmy comes back healthy and better than ever next September.

can't wait to draft a guy that will be busted for peds/ rapist/overrated/ injured again whoo hoooo
Share 49ersWebzone