LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2018 Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
f**k the Vikings! Lets go 49ers! Lets show everyone we don't take a backward step to anyone!

THIS!!!!!! 😡🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

NIIIIIIINERS!!!!!!!! 🤘😎🤘
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Really don't expect a 49ers win today against a defense like Minnesota in their building. Our OL is to questionable against their front. They haven't had enough time to gel. Xavier Rhodes is healthy enough to play which could mean trouble for Jimmy Garoppolo and company. How in the world can our LB corp contain Cook and the Viking short passing game?

Kirk Cousins is setup for success much much more than Jimmy Garoppolo in this particular game. Really the only way the 49ers can stay in this game or somehow win it will be because Garoppolo just plays unbelievably great, overcoming all the disadvantages the 49ers face "on paper" for this game.

Really thought the OLine was s**t last year. Didn't want Jimmy out there just to get hurt.

But then Jimmy got out there. He didn't give a s**t what the Oline was— 5 and 0 —just like that. He got Clowney on his ass all day. Tennessee is no slouch. Jags has one of the best Dline too—5 and 0.

I don't doubt the effect of Jimmy since. If nothing else, I've learned, when you have Kyle Shanahan and JimmyG — you always have a f**king chance every Sunday
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 9, 2018 at 8:34 AM ]
Alright Fellas! i am going to go for a quick run, then come back and we watch our team kick ass!
Originally posted by Rbond02:
Jimmy G posted a nice video on his Instagram. Let's get hyped.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/9/8/17836198/jimmy-garoppolo-hype-video-49ers-vikings

Got me even more hyped than I already am. So fired up!
Originally posted by Heroism:

Only 52 active?
Got that feeling DJ Reed with his 'small' self gonna make a big play
Originally posted by LottsofGold49:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Only 52 active?

Yep we haven't filled Watson's spot yet.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
But shouldn't there be 5 inactive instead of 6
Originally posted by LottsofGold49:
But shouldn't there be 5 inactive instead of 6

There are usually 7 as only 46 suit up on gameday.

There are usually 7 as only 46 suit up on gameday.

yeah, I'm dumb
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Giedi:
You guys are nuts! Posting here at 4 am in the morning!

its 7 on east coast

Sorry guys, I'm overseas, but just to make sure... the game starts in an hour and 15 minutes right?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think we'll be alright - I think our front seven balls this game.

who. aside from foster will ball in the linebacker department. plus we still have no pass rush. maybe the vikings will feel sorry for us and just try to run the ball since we seem to do better defending that

Well we have Jimmy and the ball control offense, a bend but don't break defense, and fred I think will be a good blitzer. Who knows, maybe Fred can do a good edge rusher imitation -
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Andra:
Last year the 49ers didn't start winning until I decided I was going to start exercising. So I'm going to the gym this morning. You're welcome Jimmy

Make sure no Hammies! Hydrate! Otherwise we'll have to send you to the 49er trainers!
Share 49ersWebzone