There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2018 Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank the heavens,football is back!
Let's go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by linkboy on Sep 9, 2018 at 6:45 AM ]
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Last year the 49ers didn't start winning until I decided I was going to start exercising. So I'm going to the gym this morning. You're welcome Jimmy
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I remember that high we were all on the final 5 games of last season. Let's keep it going to start the season!!!!
Niners baby!!!!!
I haven't slept yet this is awesome!! I'm really not looking forward to a probable loss but if Jimmy g did it against the jags d who imo is better than minn we have a chance. Too bad it wasn't scheduled at the Niners home. Kirk cousins better watch out bc after Buckner gets a hold of his I don't think he will "LIKE THAT!!!"
Originally posted by Andra:
Last year the 49ers didn't start winning until I decided I was going to start exercising. So I'm going to the gym this morning. You're welcome Jimmy

Sound logic
I wonder if any of the Australian fans are still here, back when we had the Hayne plane.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Check downs to Rudolph and Cook and Murray might be a problem.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
56-9, Vikes.

• bud49
  • Veteran
I hate to type this but Friday night I had a bad dream that the Vikings beat the Niners 43-7. But I still have faith the niners will get the win.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
I wonder if any of the Australian fans are still here, back when we had the Hayne plane.

We still have a few. I know I see strikac post pretty often.

On topic, been feeling like a kid during Christmas eve. Kept waking up last night hoping it was the next day . I win would be great but I just want to see us look competitive. I don't think a loss sets us back much either way.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FL9er:
Check downs to Rudolph and Cook and Murray might be a problem.

or any type of screen.

SF is allergic to executing screens or defending them.
Not with foster and warner we just have to wait 2 weeks....2 weeks.....2 weeks (total recall )
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
56-9, Vikes.

I think it will be more along the line of 38 21. we better come out ready to play which is a problem with our team over the last few years in my opinion overall. if not i can easily see us down 28-0 right away. the vikes relax in the second half. we score 2 touchdowns late and then we can talk about moral victories
Share 49ersWebzone