SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2018 Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Let's go Niners!!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
56-9, Vikes.

I think it will be more along the line of 38 21. we better come out ready to play which is a problem with our team over the last few years in my opinion overall. if not i can easily see us down 28-0 right away. the vikes relax in the second half. we score 2 touchdowns late and then we can talk about moral victories

Lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
56-9, Vikes.

I think it will be more along the line of 38 21. we better come out ready to play which is a problem with our team over the last few years in my opinion overall. if not i can easily see us down 28-0 right away. the vikes relax in the second half. we score 2 touchdowns late and then we can talk about moral victories

Lol

if i am wrong. i will admit it.. thing is. if i am right, will you come on and admit i was right??
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
I wonder if any of the Australian fans are still here, back when we had the Hayne plane.

We still have a few. I know I see strikac post pretty often.

On topic, been feeling like a kid during Christmas eve. Kept waking up last night hoping it was the next day . I win would be great but I just want to see us look competitive. I don't think a loss sets us back much either way.

Agreed, this is a much bigger game for the Vikings. This really feels like a 'playing with the house money' game for the 49ers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Not with foster and warner we just have to wait 2 weeks....2 weeks.....2 weeks (total recall )

pre gameexcuses
pre gameexcuses

Reality. So if the Vikings lost a great player like Rhodes and we burned their cbs if that excuses?? Nope
if i am wrong. i will admit it.. thing is. if i am right, will you come on and admit i was right??

Aren't the Niners great on opening games (except last year)??? You think overall they came out not ready to play???? Come on man
Really don't expect a 49ers win today against a defense like Minnesota in their building. Our OL is to questionable against their front. They haven't had enough time to gel. Xavier Rhodes is healthy enough to play which could mean trouble for Jimmy Garoppolo and company. How in the world can our LB corp contain Cook and the Viking short passing game?

Kirk Cousins is setup for success much much more than Jimmy Garoppolo in this particular game. Really the only way the 49ers can stay in this game or somehow win it will be because Garoppolo just plays unbelievably great, overcoming all the disadvantages the 49ers face "on paper" for this game.
Jimmy G posted a nice video on his Instagram. Let's get hyped.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/9/8/17836198/jimmy-garoppolo-hype-video-49ers-vikings

f**k the Vikings! Lets go 49ers! Lets show everyone we don't take a backward step to anyone!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

Aren't the Niners great on opening games (except last year)??? You think overall they came out not ready to play???? Come on man

to many times i have seen the team not ready to play. and especially in midwest time zones
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Really don't expect a 49ers win today against a defense like Minnesota in their building. Our OL is to questionable against their front. They haven't had enough time to gel. Xavier Rhodes is healthy enough to play which could mean trouble for Jimmy Garoppolo and company. How in the world can our LB corp contain Cook and the Viking short passing game?

Kirk Cousins is setup for success much much more than Jimmy Garoppolo in this particular game. Really the only way the 49ers can stay in this game or somehow win it will be because Garoppolo just plays unbelievably great, overcoming all the disadvantages the 49ers face "on paper" for this game.
this is reality. 35 21 and scoring 21 on that defense will be a huge moral victory onto itself.
Trying to get a direct tv Sunday ticket login or something. The thread says to use eBay but I can't find anything on eBay at all. Anyone here got one for sale or know where to go?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Is that his actual predictions? Dude is a closet niner fan or hates the vikes haha.
Share 49ersWebzone