Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by thl408:
Hell yeah Warner practiced and looks like he'll play Saturday.
I'm stoked to see him play!
why?
on your opinion
There are 785 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by thl408:
Hell yeah Warner practiced and looks like he'll play Saturday.
I'm stoked to see him play!
Originally posted by NCommand:Here's JD's famous fall-pulldown move! Textbook.
Mike McGlinchey v J.J. Watt part 2 pic.twitter.com/ptmGh8Iolq
— Jennifer Lee Chan (@jenniferleechan) August 16, 2018
That's pathetic on both guys
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Should've moved the team to LA. probably would've happened, had Harbaugh not saved the franchise.
Yep, I think without Harbaugh, no stadium. I think his initials are on the first crossbar beam in Levi Stadium. Jed was so ungrateful to Harbaugh.![]()
![]()
The problem with this "Harbaugh got the stadium built" narrative is that it lacks the fact that the stadium vote was approved in June 2010 before Harbaugh was hired.
Originally posted by mustangmele:This. You need three things to compete for a championship. A good GM, a good HC and an Elite QB. If you have anything less it will be an uphill battle every year. You have those three things you'll always have a shot.
But...but...I was told that defense wins championships?
Originally posted by defenderDX:Originally posted by NCommand:Originally posted by thl408:Hell yeah Warner practiced and looks like he'll play Saturday.
I'm stoked to see him play!
why?
on your opinion
Originally posted by jonnydel:Originally posted by Giedi:Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:Originally posted by Furlow:Richie James is a football player.
Shanahan seems to have a knack for finding wide receivers. Taylor, Pettis, Bourne, James, all look intriguing. Goodwin was a great value signing too.
Agree, but having a QB that can knock out a mosquito at 30 yards helps.![]()
![]()
The more I look at Jimmy, the more I see Drew Breese in terms of accuracy, reads, and quick release. (I know he's been compared to Brady and Aaron too) But surround this guy with a credible defense, and he'll dominate like the Walsh teams of the '80s in my opinion. This guy can pass (lets hope our current OC never leaves to become HC for another team!
![]()
), and all this offense needs is a guy that can stop the opposing passer and it's a done deal man. Another dynasty if we get that player.
It's a good thing we don't have an OC
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by thl408:
Hell yeah Warner practiced and looks like he'll play Saturday.
I'm stoked to see him play!
why?
on your opinion
Why? Part because I'm not a big fan of Malcolm Smith and part is because I want to see if Fred Warner is our future next to Foster sooner rather than later.
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:Originally posted by captveg:Originally posted by Giedi:Originally posted by ChazBoner:Should've moved the team to LA. probably would've happened, had Harbaugh not saved the franchise.
Yep, I think without Harbaugh, no stadium. I think his initials are on the first crossbar beam in Levi Stadium. Jed was so ungrateful to Harbaugh.![]()
![]()
The problem with this "Harbaugh got the stadium built" narrative is that it lacks the fact that the stadium vote was approved in June 2010 before Harbaugh was hired.
"Approved" vs financed are two totally different things. Land approval is trivial and even a non-issue in virtually every NFL city as either that city or an immediate nearby city will bend over backwards to make any serviceable land available (unless you're the mayor of SF which they didn't get approval regardless). At any point in the last 20 years the South Bay would've been giddy to approve the 49ers moving there. They have been desperate for a pro team that isn't NHL for 20 years.
It's the financing to build the stadium that makes it happen and where ultimately approved plans don't get built. It's why the Raiders are leaving Oakland. Before Harbaugh they didn't have the financial backing, sponsorships or high $ pre-sold PSL's to fund a stadium like Levi's. So yes, Harbaugh did get the stadium built (he just didn't get it permit approved which happened earlier once the 49ers gave up all hope on SF ever cooperating).
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Why? Part because I'm not a big fan of Malcolm Smith and part is because I want to see if Fred Warner is our future next to Foster sooner rather than later.
Is Smith practicing at all?
Originally posted by mayo49:Originally posted by NinerGM:Originally posted by NCommand:Why? Part because I'm not a big fan of Malcolm Smith and part is because I want to see if Fred Warner is our future next to Foster sooner rather than later.
Is Smith practicing at all?
He's got sand in his vagina.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:Originally posted by captveg:Originally posted by Giedi:Originally posted by ChazBoner:Should've moved the team to LA. probably would've happened, had Harbaugh not saved the franchise.
Yep, I think without Harbaugh, no stadium. I think his initials are on the first crossbar beam in Levi Stadium. Jed was so ungrateful to Harbaugh.![]()
![]()
The problem with this "Harbaugh got the stadium built" narrative is that it lacks the fact that the stadium vote was approved in June 2010 before Harbaugh was hired.
"Approved" vs financed are two totally different things. Land approval is trivial and even a non-issue in virtually every NFL city as either that city or an immediate nearby city will bend over backwards to make any serviceable land available (unless you're the mayor of SF which they didn't get approval regardless). At any point in the last 20 years the South Bay would've been giddy to approve the 49ers moving there. They have been desperate for a pro team that isn't NHL for 20 years.
It's the financing to build the stadium that makes it happen and where ultimately approved plans don't get built. It's why the Raiders are leaving Oakland. Before Harbaugh they didn't have the financial backing, sponsorships or high $ pre-sold PSL's to fund a stadium like Levi's. So yes, Harbaugh did get the stadium built (he just didn't get it permit approved which happened earlier once the 49ers gave up all hope on SF ever cooperating).
Harbaugh got the tickets and PSLs sold which paid for the stadium and secured funding.
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Should've moved the team to LA. probably would've happened, had Harbaugh not saved the franchise.
Yep, I think without Harbaugh, no stadium. I think his initials are on the first crossbar beam in Levi Stadium. Jed was so ungrateful to Harbaugh.![]()
![]()
The problem with this "Harbaugh got the stadium built" narrative is that it lacks the fact that the stadium vote was approved in June 2010 before Harbaugh was hired.
"Approved" vs financed are two totally different things. Land approval is trivial and even a non-issue in virtually every NFL city as either that city or an immediate nearby city will bend over backwards to make any serviceable land available (unless you're the mayor of SF which they didn't get approval regardless). At any point in the last 20 years the South Bay would've been giddy to approve the 49ers moving there. They have been desperate for a pro team that isn't NHL for 20 years.
It's the financing to build the stadium that makes it happen and where ultimately approved plans don't get built. It's why the Raiders are leaving Oakland. Before Harbaugh they didn't have the financial backing, sponsorships or high $ pre-sold PSL's to fund a stadium like Levi's. So yes, Harbaugh did get the stadium built (he just didn't get it permit approved which happened earlier once the 49ers gave up all hope on SF ever cooperating).
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Should've moved the team to LA. probably would've happened, had Harbaugh not saved the franchise.
Yep, I think without Harbaugh, no stadium. I think his initials are on the first crossbar beam in Levi Stadium. Jed was so ungrateful to Harbaugh.![]()
![]()
The problem with this "Harbaugh got the stadium built" narrative is that it lacks the fact that the stadium vote was approved in June 2010 before Harbaugh was hired.
"Approved" vs financed are two totally different things. Land approval is trivial and even a non-issue in virtually every NFL city as either that city or an immediate nearby city will bend over backwards to make any serviceable land available (unless you're the mayor of SF which they didn't get approval regardless). At any point in the last 20 years the South Bay would've been giddy to approve the 49ers moving there. They have been desperate for a pro team that isn't NHL for 20 years.
It's the financing to build the stadium that makes it happen and where ultimately approved plans don't get built. It's why the Raiders are leaving Oakland. Before Harbaugh they didn't have the financial backing, sponsorships or high $ pre-sold PSL's to fund a stadium like Levi's. So yes, Harbaugh did get the stadium built (he just didn't get it permit approved which happened earlier once the 49ers gave up all hope on SF ever cooperating).
financing was secured before Harbaugh's first season was complete. he hadn't even won a playoff game yet.
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's got sand in his vagina.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Why? Part because I'm not a big fan of Malcolm Smith and part is because I want to see if Fred Warner is our future next to Foster sooner rather than later.
Is Smith practicing at all?
He's got sand in his vagina.