LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Offseason proof 49ers are aiming for contention in 2019

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I respect grant because he's not afraid to have an opinion unlike all the other niner minion beat writers.

Opinion =/= truth.

In some people's opinions the Earth is flat.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I respect grant because he's not afraid to have an opinion unlike all the other niner minion beat writers.

Opinion =/= truth.

I disagree, I don't think Sus thinks the earth is flat. I think he thinks the earth is hollow.

JK Sus!
Originally posted by Giedi:

Opinion =/= truth.

I disagree, I don't think Sus thinks the earth is flat. I think he thinks the earth is hollow.

JK Sus!

Well tbh, I don't think Sus really thinks Cohn is any good.
Originally posted by mojave45:

Well it's easy to have UNIFORMED, useless opinions, and brave to post stuff people either groan about or laugh at.????

Seriously, the guy is a tick turd.

Well that's ur opinion.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Opinion =/= truth.

JK Sus!

Well tbh, I don't think Sus really thinks Cohn is any good.

You have to believe what people say.
Here's the truth bomb,
thanks for posting this. Nobody drops truth like Grant Cohn he's on his way to being a legend just like his pops.

maj
Originally posted by NCommand:
His Periscope is really the best way to deal with Grant because you can see his intentional angle.

Some skinny practice notes:

Trent Taylor out with a back injury

McKinnon had 2 TD's (1 stretch, 1 reception) and looks electric

Starting LB's were Toomer at WILL and Smith at MIKE

Goodwin had a great day too

Sherman is a straight up coach out there and crazy involved like when Jerty Rice was here last year

Tartt broke up passes

Joe Williams looked decisive and looked great; played with heart which was lacking last year; scrappy, tough, finished every run. Shanahan gave him props on how hard he ran

Day had a sack and PBU

Kittle looked really good; great routes and explosive when healthy

Toomer looked stiff and not very fast

Boldin Jr. with a deep TD

Bourne invites contact in the middle of the field (contested catches), Pettis shies away from it. He thinks Bourne has a better chance to replace Garçon than Pettis

Attaochu gave McGlinchey fits all day because of how low he gets and his bend; hard time even getting his hands on him. Wasn't sure if that's a testament to JA or rookie MM being vulnerable to start

Colbert looks bigger, around 210 now

JG's mechanics are perfect, great day with sideline and deeper throws and a couple bad traffic balls and a couple deeper accuracy issues; bad miss were the concerns (high and behind Garcon, badly missed Burbridge; chalked it up to chemistry but something to watch as similar issues last year)

BeatHard had poor accuracy; a lot of bad throws

Noting you can see guys in their second years filled out and look like they belong; Dirty Tiny was one of them. Pettis and James are tiny but give them a year to physically develop. Colbert jacked

--- disclaimer ---

Pettis will be his early click bait guy

--- end/disclaimer ---

Armstead manhandled Garnett all day, shoving him constantly into the backfield; he said same issues last year with strength even when he was 20 pounds heavier; struggled with dropping anchor. Reiterated Charles Haley livid at how soft he was last year. He's hoping Cooper will be the guy. He'll be ready for TC once healed from the knee

Solomon invisible "just like his rookie year." LOL

thanks for posting this. Nobody drops truth like Grant Cohn he's on his way to being a legend just like his pops.

A legend in his own mind.

Damn it you beat me to it. +1

Here's a truth based on NC posted-all the other writers were saying Solomon and Buckner was dominating yet Cone said was invisible? You know he is a troll from this.

Pettis-Cohn doesn't remember Rice in his rookie season had a lot of drops (in games) his rookie season. Not saying Pettis will be Rice, but rather rookie receivers learning a new system and also needing to learn more about the pro football defensive complexities will have a lot to digest. I expect Pettis to struggle some on offense (not in the return game) because he will need to learn not only the complexities of three different positions, but also how defenses will defend him and their looks. Meaning, he will be doing to much thinking his rookie season and not just letting his talent lead him. Especially since Kyle's offense is widely regarded as complex.

Plus he forgot the old adage of the defense is always ahead of the offense.

The other thing he did not obviously get into what Mike said in press conference, that the offense looked good on Monday because they had several days to digest the plays, on the second day, they looked not as good because Kyle threw in some new things that they had not had time to digest, thus some of the sloppiness on day two.

Grant expects perfection when he should look in the mirror to see what a turd he is, If he is judging on mere size, we would have our SB, Montana was viewed as a punter because he was short and scrawny. Smh
Originally posted by WildBill:
Here's the truth bomb,

maj
Originally posted by NCommand:
His Periscope is really the best way to deal with Grant because you can see his intentional angle.

Some skinny practice notes:

Trent Taylor out with a back injury

McKinnon had 2 TD's (1 stretch, 1 reception) and looks electric

Starting LB's were Toomer at WILL and Smith at MIKE

Goodwin had a great day too

Sherman is a straight up coach out there and crazy involved like when Jerty Rice was here last year

Tartt broke up passes

Joe Williams looked decisive and looked great; played with heart which was lacking last year; scrappy, tough, finished every run. Shanahan gave him props on how hard he ran

Day had a sack and PBU

Kittle looked really good; great routes and explosive when healthy

Toomer looked stiff and not very fast

Boldin Jr. with a deep TD

Bourne invites contact in the middle of the field (contested catches), Pettis shies away from it. He thinks Bourne has a better chance to replace Garçon than Pettis

Attaochu gave McGlinchey fits all day because of how low he gets and his bend; hard time even getting his hands on him. Wasn't sure if that's a testament to JA or rookie MM being vulnerable to start

Colbert looks bigger, around 210 now

JG's mechanics are perfect, great day with sideline and deeper throws and a couple bad traffic balls and a couple deeper accuracy issues; bad miss were the concerns (high and behind Garcon, badly missed Burbridge; chalked it up to chemistry but something to watch as similar issues last year)

BeatHard had poor accuracy; a lot of bad throws

Noting you can see guys in their second years filled out and look like they belong; Dirty Tiny was one of them. Pettis and James are tiny but give them a year to physically develop. Colbert jacked

--- disclaimer ---

Pettis will be his early click bait guy

--- end/disclaimer ---

Armstead manhandled Garnett all day, shoving him constantly into the backfield; he said same issues last year with strength even when he was 20 pounds heavier; struggled with dropping anchor. Reiterated Charles Haley livid at how soft he was last year. He's hoping Cooper will be the guy. He'll be ready for TC once healed from the knee

Solomon invisible "just like his rookie year." LOL

A legend in his own mind.

Damn it you beat me to it. +1

Here's a truth based on NC posted-all the other writers were saying Solomon and Buckner was dominating yet Cone said was invisible? You know he is a troll from this.

Pettis-Cohn doesn't remember Rice in his rookie season had a lot of drops (in games) his rookie season. Not saying Pettis will be Rice, but rather rookie receivers learning a new system and also needing to learn more about the pro football defensive complexities will have a lot to digest. I expect Pettis to struggle some on offense (not in the return game) because he will need to learn not only the complexities of three different positions, but also how defenses will defend him and their looks. Meaning, he will be doing to much thinking his rookie season and not just letting his talent lead him. Especially since Kyle's offense is widely regarded as complex.

Plus he forgot the old adage of the defense is always ahead of the offense.

The other thing he did not obviously get into what Mike said in press conference, that the offense looked good on Monday because they had several days to digest the plays, on the second day, they looked not as good because Kyle threw in some new things that they had not had time to digest, thus some of the sloppiness on day two.

Grant expects perfection when he should look in the mirror to see what a turd he is, If he is judging on mere size, we would have our SB, Montana was viewed as a punter because he was short and scrawny. Smh

Grant Cone(head), would have claimed Rice was a crappy WR, Walsh was stupid and didn't know how to draft, and that the coaches sucked for not working on his drops.
Opinion =/= truth.

It is....
why do you guys keep falling for this troll posts...
Trolls just have small wieners. They take their small wienerness out on the rest of us on social media. Grant obviously has a small peen. That's why he writes the way he does. It's science.
[ Edited by Baylor on May 23, 2018 at 2:25 PM ]
David Lombardi seems like a fairly young journalist, just compare his stuff to Grant's, it's like night and day DL's is such a higher quality!

I don't even think Grant is a very good writer from a technical perspective; his sentence structure, vocabulary, etc.
[ Edited by riverrunzthruit on May 23, 2018 at 2:28 PM ]

Why is the zone committing 14 pages already to a discussion about this dung beatle's article????

Cohn is the laziest drivelest(yes I made up a word...he's that bad he makes me make up words) writer out there. He doesn't even attend all the press conferences and then writes supposition based upon what was said in those press conferences. He acts like he knows about football and even X's and O's and it's more like a guy who's played the last 2 Madden games trying to talk scheme.
Did Cohn admit how f**king stupid he was about Foster, yet?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Did Cohn admit how f**king stupid he was about Foster, yet?

I don't think Cohn is smart enough to know how stupid he is.
Originally posted by WildBill:

In fairness, he is the perfect turd.
Originally posted by Baylor:
Trolls just have small wieners. They take their small wienerness out on the rest of us on social media. Grant obviously has a small peen. That's why he writes the way he does. It's science.

Share 49ersWebzone