LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Offseason proof 49ers are aiming for contention in 2019

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When you are a drooling idiot, it's hard to understand how dumb you are.
Originally posted by susweel:
I respect grant because he's not afraid to have an opinion unlike all the other niner minion beat writers.

Kyrie Irving and Geno Smith both think the Earth is flat. That is a different opinion unlike most other people and yet still somehow slightly more informed than virtually anything Cohn comes up with.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Opinion =/= truth.

In some people's opinions the Earth is flat.

It is....

Memphis, is this you? LOL

I figured you'd get a kick out of this.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Why you creating a thread for this dips**t?

Exactly.

One click on Cone's link and you immediately get 50 IQ points taken off your intelligence meter.
I rarely agree with his opinions, at least the ones that are repeated here. I dont click on his bait. That being said, I agree with a previous poster about him simply not being a particularly good writer. So he has nothing going for him unless you are looking for some kind of a stick to beat aspects of the team, the coaches and the players.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Grant is one of the better local writers, dude is usually spot on with his analysis.

sucks we lost kawikami. that dude was always on point too.

whered he go? Why
Originally posted by English:
I rarely agree with his opinions, at least the ones that are repeated here. I dont click on his bait. That being said, I agree with a previous poster about him simply not being a particularly good writer. So he has nothing going for him unless you are looking for some kind of a stick to beat aspects of the team, the coaches and the players.

he's a s**tty writer, poor reporter, and pretends like he's a good football coach/talent evaluator I really don't get how he has a job?
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 21, 2019 at 12:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Giedi:
Why you creating a thread for this dips**t?

Exactly.

One click on Cone's link and you immediately get 50 IQ points taken off your intelligence meter.

yeah can't do it

Grant is one of the better local writers, dude is usually spot on with his analysis.

Right now, it's a neck and neck race between you and Cohn for who has the most quality write-ups. Score:
Grant: 0
Sus: 0

It'll be a photo finish!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Memphis, is this you? LOL

I figured you'd get a kick out of this.

Nope, my info is on my profile. I'm not afraid to be who I am, I don't hide behind the anonymity of the internet. I also don't do twitter. I never got a chance to do anything other that point out he wasn't providing the full picture on a player by cherry picking negative stats without providing the really good ones because it killed his narrative of a player being no good. I do agree with this guy though, Neither Cohn has any redeeming qualities as far as football is concerned. His whole shtick is saying outrageous s**t just to generate clicks. How he keeps a job is beyond me.

he's a s**tty writer, poor reporter, and pretends like he's a good football coach/talent evaluator I really don't get how he has a job?

NY, could you tell us how you REALLY feel ?

His daddy
^^^good one
Share 49ersWebzone