49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 818 users in the forums

PYMWYMI Guess Jimmy G's contract

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
6 years 168 million. 90 million guaranteed.
20 years 774 mil 450 mil guaranteed
5 years, $130M, $72M guaranteed.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
20 years 774 mil 450 mil guaranteed

Seems legit
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,926
Would have been easier if we knew what Cousins was getting. So, I am just going to stick with my previous guess. I would say definitely more than Carr and even slightly more than Stafford, but not as crazy as 30.

I would say around 28 a year for 5 years which makes it $145 mil. Guaranteed will be no less than Alex Smith of course, probably around $80 mil.
He bends jed over and takes what's his
6 years $180 million $75 million guaranteed
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,090
5 years w/6 year option $134 million $76 million guaranteed.
Are 6 year deals normal for younger qb's in the NFL? Wouldn't think either side would want to commit for that long.

I would think a 5 year deal with an extension somewhere along the way would be more realistic.
At least 6 yrs with club option for 7th, $175M (includes that option year). $80M guaranteed.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,926
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Are 6 year deals normal for younger qb's in the NFL? Wouldn't think either side would want to commit for that long.

I would think a 5 year deal with an extension somewhere along the way would be more realistic.

The 9ers might want a 6 year deal, but I doubt Don Yee would. Salaries are always going up, especially for QBs, it would be in Jimmy G's interest not to commit longer than the usual 5 years. FQBs could be paid 40 a year for all we know by the time Jimmy's 5 years is up.
4 years $110 million $75 mil guaranteed
5/150/80
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
5 years, $130M, $72M guaranteed.

This one seems most realistic. Guaranteed is probably gonna be a little higher.

Especially if the reports are true about it being close to Carrs contract.
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Feb 4, 2018 at 12:02 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone