Wow you are already so bored to put out a poll like this? It hasn't even been a week since the end of the season.
Shanahan by a mile.
There are 684 users in the forums
Harbaugh or Shanahan
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Harbaugh or Shanahan
Jan 4, 2018 at 4:06 AM
- Lurker
- Veteran
- Posts: 879
Jan 4, 2018 at 4:15 AM
- 808niner4lyphe
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,611
Is this a trick question??
Jan 4, 2018 at 4:17 AM
- Wu-5Rings
- Member
- Posts: 12,083
It's funny how most of Atlanta fans feel like Shanny (which i love as my coach) lost the super bowl...
Similar to the niners fans blaming Harbaugh the super bowl loss.. lmfao
Yet one gets excuses and the other gets hate.. Ironic isn't it 🤦♂️
Harbaugh and his record and not even close.. He saved Alex Smith career..
Alex Smith is still doing solid.. I hope Alex is sending xmas cards to Harbaugh.
Shanny hasn't won a playoff game yet as a coach.. Let's start with smalls goals before we start getting on our knees now.
Similar to the niners fans blaming Harbaugh the super bowl loss.. lmfao
Yet one gets excuses and the other gets hate.. Ironic isn't it 🤦♂️
Harbaugh and his record and not even close.. He saved Alex Smith career..
Alex Smith is still doing solid.. I hope Alex is sending xmas cards to Harbaugh.
Shanny hasn't won a playoff game yet as a coach.. Let's start with smalls goals before we start getting on our knees now.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Jan 4, 2018 at 6:42 AM ]
Jan 4, 2018 at 4:18 AM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,100
As much as I love Harbaugh, I'd rather have Kyle, and his offense, over Harbs offense, which was piss poor. Plus we got rid of Baalke, and the whole thing was toxic.
Jan 4, 2018 at 4:26 AM
- SanFranFanfrmVa
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,335
I like Harbaugh as a coach but that 1980's offense he runs simply won't cut it. His teams have little margin for error with his conservative offense.
Jan 4, 2018 at 4:41 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
I'll take Shanny - Harbaugh was a jerk.
Jan 4, 2018 at 4:56 AM
- 4912
- Member
- Posts: 2,975
Originally posted by Crown:Stoney on that new legal green
What are the early reviews of the quality of products and pricing coming out of CA?
Jan 4, 2018 at 5:13 AM
- qnnhan7
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,180
Both—Harbaugh HC, Kyle OC
I want Kyle to give Harbaugh that look on the sideline when Harbaugh tells him he should run the ball.
I want Kyle to give Harbaugh that look on the sideline when Harbaugh tells him he should run the ball.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 4, 2018 at 5:22 AM ]
Jan 4, 2018 at 5:15 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Both—Harbaugh HC, Kyle OC
I want Kyle to give Harbaugh that look on the sideline when Harbaugh tells him he should run ball.
He'd give him that stank eye.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 4, 2018 at 5:15 AM ]
Jan 4, 2018 at 5:47 AM
- brodiebluebanaszak
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,488
Seriously? This poll is so silly i cant even bother to participate
If harbs were hc and kyle oc harbs would fire kyle because kyle would never allow kap at qb. Or kyle would resign.
I would however prefer harbs defensive roster.
Can we get that?
If harbs were hc and kyle oc harbs would fire kyle because kyle would never allow kap at qb. Or kyle would resign.
I would however prefer harbs defensive roster.
Can we get that?
Jan 4, 2018 at 5:58 AM
- RiceOwensStokes
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,549
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:I like Harbaugh as a coach but that 1980's offense he runs simply won't cut it. His teams have little margin for error with his conservative offense.
More like 1960s offense.
Jan 4, 2018 at 6:25 AM
- Magic16
- Veteran
- Posts: 85
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I dont know about other fans, but i dont celebrate NFC banners....
0-1 is all i care about Harbaugh, and all i remember to care. If he checks his ego and hands the ball to Frank Gore we win.
f**k Harbaugh, f**k Baalke. f**k that era. Let it die.
Agree 100%
Jan 4, 2018 at 6:28 AM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,571
If Shanahan took over the roster that Harbaugh had -- and I'm projecting here -- but at minimum we make the playoffs each year and I would go so far as to say maybe we don't even lose the Super Bowl. This is all opinion and there's no real way to test that, but we went 5-0 with an actual starting caliber QB. No reason to think Alex + Shanahan couldn't have done some damage considering Shanahan is a vastly superior offensive schemer (It would be ludicrous for anyone to argue Greg Roman is better).
Jan 4, 2018 at 6:32 AM
- TheWooLick
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,707
I like Harbaugh. Jed blew it by dismissing him but I am happy to have Kyle Shanahan and hope Jed and Paraag don't blow it again.
Jan 4, 2018 at 6:40 AM
- JBrack
- Member
- Posts: 2,827
Shanahan has a good relationship with his GM and they seem to be on the same page. Something Im not sure Harbaugh would ever have. He seem to wear out his welcome quickly where ever he ends up.