LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Let's talk Pass Rush

Shop Find 49ers gear online
[ Edited by 49er_Rider on Oct 7, 2018 at 9:14 PM ]
Our pass rush is in CHI enjoying first place.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

didn't know he was a Niner fan. Ouch. My condolences.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

didn't know he was a Niner fan. Ouch. My condolences.

Does he hate Bosa that much that he wants him coached by Saleh and his staff?
[ Edited by ComeOnDeberg on Oct 7, 2018 at 9:35 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Guys, I don't know if we'll get 20 sacks this year. Seriously.

We got 9 so far. Surely we can manage 1 a game from here.

FTR our opponents already have 18.

Still, not as bad as our 1-7 interception ratio....

sigh
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Guys, I don't know if we'll get 20 sacks this year. Seriously.

We got 9 so far. Surely we can manage 1 a game from here.

FTR our opponents already have 18.

Still, not as bad as our 1-7 interception ratio....

sigh

Thank you Raiders!
LMAO. Yup.

LMAO. Yup.

• thl408
LMAO. Yup.

Watson was looking like prime Aldon Smith vs OAK. He did beat a rookie LT, and a guard playing LT on his two sacks though.

Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Does he hate Bosa that much that he wants him coached by Saleh and his staff?

I highly doubt Saleh is here next year. If he is, then KS/Lynch can **** off
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 8, 2018 at 11:35 AM ]
I think alot of people in here are going to be upset this offseason. If they sign a solid free agent pr they may not take one high in the draft or none at all. They might want to see what a free agent and street along with the other knuckle heads do. Now if they don't get a quality ER in free agency they will be forced to take one high.personally I would like to see a quality free agent, Street and a lower round pick. Then they can go bpa maybe a tackle, corner or trade back and fill more holes. I would like to see a high round tackle taken this year I don't care if he has to play swing the first year. I don't want to see them scrambling to get a rookie tackle up to speed or trying to find a free agent when they should be competing for the playoffs.
Originally posted by Heroism:
LMAO. Yup.

That made me laugh so hard!
Originally posted by Izyniner:
I think alot of people in here are going to be upset this offseason. If they sign a solid free agent pr they may not take one high in the draft or none at all. They might want to see what a free agent and street along with the other knuckle heads do. Now if they don't get a quality ER in free agency they will be forced to take one high.personally I would like to see a quality free agent, Street and a lower round pick. Then they can go bpa maybe a tackle, corner or trade back and fill more holes. I would like to see a high round tackle taken this year I don't care if he has to play swing the first year. I don't want to see them scrambling to get a rookie tackle up to speed or trying to find a free agent when they should be competing for the playoffs.

I like your thinking. If we can get a decent ER in free agency I am all for getting another OL or DB with the first pick. There still may be another edge gut later in the draft. Some great ones have come from small colleges or late picks. We need help almost everywhere. Can't have too many good players.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Nov 8, 2018 at 11:47 AM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Watson was looking like prime Aldon Smith vs OAK. He did beat a rookie LT, and a guard playing LT on his two sacks though.

Context is certainly warranted for this one.
Share 49ersWebzone