LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Let's talk Pass Rush

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Our pass rush is in CHI enjoying first place.

They were never going to trade mack within the same media market LOL.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:
LMAO. Yup.

That made me laugh so hard!

Play it right against the Giants and we can even be statistically better #6 after the game.

NYG's OL is actually worse than the Raidazzz
Originally posted by 9moon:
Play it right against the Giants and we can even be statistically better #6 after the game.

This is true!
LMAO. Yup.

John Lynch: "See! I can see the pass rush it's not dead! There's no need to change anything!"
LMAO. Yup.

Damn made me spit out my Mt Dew I was drinking
we have the giants next.
Originally posted by 9moon:
LMAO. Yup.

Agree

But I'd still like to have picked up Hernandez
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by gold49digger:
we have the giants next.

You didn't know!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
we have the giants next.

You didn't know!!

Embarrassing performance by the pass rush. They didn't show up against a terrible OL.

But they deserve this for putting faith in guys like Cassius Marsh, Arik Armstead, Dekoda Watson, etc.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 12, 2018 at 8:25 PM ]

Absolutely horrible pass rush vs. statistically the worst offensive line in the NFL.
.... and back to ~25 in pass rush.

But seriously, f*ck Saleh. He couldn't call a coherent defense even if he was a lawyer.
Eli had all day to throw. It was unbelievable that we couldn't get ANY pressure on him...

I don't know how they could look at our D line and say.."oh yeah, we can do plenty of damage with a 4 man rush"

We seriously need help...
Well we lost that's all that matters. Was getting worried that Lynch would draft wr first after that Raiders game.Haha Haha. Absolutely inept pass rush talent. Marsh dropping off into coverage on Barkley is just too much. Saleh, Saleh, Saleh. Guy would be more valuable standing on a trainers table doing those Karate moves.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Eli had all day to throw. It was unbelievable that we couldn't get ANY pressure on him...

I don't know how they could look at our D line and say.."oh yeah, we can do plenty of damage with a 4 man rush"

We seriously need help...
Against the mighty 1 win Gmen no less. In a passing league this line is dead in the water. We'll draft a safety or tall wr first. Saleh is a genius.
Share 49ersWebzone