LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

2017 Team Information (Needs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Add another $3.55M to the cap. Thanks Brock!

I'm sure that made the cut a bit easier. We need a CB really badly now.

I think we're fine. Draft a kid in the early mid rounds and pick up a F/A after the June 1 cuts and let them play. Front 7 is a bigger issue at this point with the lack of pass rush and run D.
Originally posted by jcs:

I think we're fine. Draft a kid in the early mid rounds and pick up a F/A after the June 1 cuts and let them play. Front 7 is a bigger issue at this point with the lack of pass rush and run D.

Pass rush: 2nd round there will b a stud there. Draft another in rd 4/5.

Run Stuff: draft a Fat NT late.
Petition: going forward and in perpetuity refer to the LEO as the Elephant.....it will always be the Elephant in my mind with a nod to Seifert
[ Edited by Niners816 on Apr 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM ]

This
Originally posted by Niners816:
Petition: going forward and in perpetuity refer to the LEO as the Elephant.....it will always be the Elephant in my mind with a nod to Seifert

Originally posted by tohara3:

This

We've been discussing him being gone for a hot minute now. His arrest is a blessing in terms of the team and actually for his own personal life as well. Stop messing with these bimbo's who probably only got with you for your money.

Originally posted by jcs:

If Ward doesn't stay at CB I wouldn't wait past the third round. IMO. Boy Trumaine is looking really good right now and they need picks/players.

Petition granted!

I thought I had already changed it...oops. In another thread, fans wanted to simply called it the 'E' for short. I'm cool with either. But yes, the Elephant is ours and we're taking it back!

Petition granted!

I thought I had already changed it...oops. In another thread, fans wanted to simply called it the 'E' for short. I'm cool with either. But yes, the Elephant is ours and we're taking it back!

Not a fan of E... only way to make elephant take off is if we add an elephant emoji! I've just been saying RDE to keep it classic vanilla.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Petition granted!

Not a fan of E... only way to make elephant take off is if we add an elephant emoji! I've just been saying RDE to keep it classic vanilla.

I was cracking up at the fan that said, since Lynch will be playing the Elephant, we might as well call the position, 'Dumbo'

Petition granted!

I was cracking up at the fan that said, since Lynch will be playing the Elephant, we might as well call the position, 'Dumbo'

Lol, might as well throw in moons clueless tank post too.

We can call it the "Haley".....but it will always be the Elephant 🐘 In forty niner land.

We can call it the "Haley".....but it will always be the Elephant 🐘 In forty niner land.

Ohhh, I like that! Can we call the 3T 'B.Y.' too?

Yep and the Flanker will now be known as the Goat 🐐

Yep and the Flanker will now be known as the Goat 🐐

I like this kind of party!

His arrest is a blessing in terms of the team and actually for his own personal life as well. Stop messing with these bimbo's who probably only got with you for the money

He hit her so she's a bimbo? Typical Smoke, no substance.
Share 49ersWebzone