Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 486 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"STAY AWAKE B!TCHEZ"
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
So technically nothing has officially happened. Thursday is like national signing day, that's when these promises materialize.

So getting a date to the prom is nothing just because the prom hasn't happened yet?

Nope, you can be all dolled up on prom day and never get picked up

I was more thinking from the mans perspective but OK thats true too.

Women dont usually stand men up.
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
So technically nothing has officially happened. Thursday is like national signing day, that's when these promises materialize.

So getting a date to the prom is nothing just because the prom hasn't happened yet?

Nope, you can be all dolled up on prom day and never get picked up

I was more thinking from the mans perspective but OK thats true too.

Women dont usually stand men up.

depends on who that man is
  • dj43
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 38,395
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hate the malcom smith signing. mainly because he's a seahawk, but also cuz he's probably no better than Armstrong or Hodges.

Smith has 225 tackles, 4 sacks, 9 PD, and 2 int's in the last 2 years.

Trash....

You prefer Wilhoite and Bellore?
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hate the malcom smith signing. mainly because he's a seahawk, but also cuz he's probably no better than Armstrong or Hodges.

Smith has 225 tackles, 4 sacks, 9 PD, and 2 int's in the last 2 years.

Trash....

You prefer Wilhoite and Bellore?

I was being sarcastic

How could anyone miss that?
  • dj43
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 38,395
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hate the malcom smith signing. mainly because he's a seahawk, but also cuz he's probably no better than Armstrong or Hodges.

Smith has 225 tackles, 4 sacks, 9 PD, and 2 int's in the last 2 years.

Trash....

You prefer Wilhoite and Bellore?

I was being sarcastic

How could anyone miss that?

Sorry, my meter was broken.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hate the malcom smith signing. mainly because he's a seahawk, but also cuz he's probably no better than Armstrong or Hodges.

Smith has 225 tackles, 4 sacks, 9 PD, and 2 int's in the last 2 years.

Trash....

You prefer Wilhoite and Bellore?

I was being sarcastic

How could anyone miss that?

Sorry, my meter was broken.

s**t, I guess mine is too.
Dear John,

I don't mean to get greedy, but I'm hoping for a solid NT (doesn't have to be Poe, can be more affordable), one key OL, and maybe, just maybe a #1 WR (Pryor/Jeffery) that can take the load off of Garcon who can then be a #2.

I promise I will be more than content! Anything after that (throw yourself into the Bouye/Hightower sweepstakes, another backup QB... or a potential, reasonable trade for Cousins ) is just a huge bonus!
Damn we active af in FA love it!
Spend some cash to strengthen our roster and bring in system players that can teach and be leaders.

Love how we releasing players to that aren't fits with us. Peace out marcus u sucked badly.

Honestly im more excited then when we hired harbaugh!!!!

WCO Baby!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
As for the players signed and about to sign ( so far are ) pretty good... B+ for offense / C+ for defense (Williams, Mitchell, some WR, Garcon, Hoyer, Goodwin, Juice, Smith)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by FlrRge:
Damn we active af

WCO Baby!!

  • fan49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,293
Originally posted by okdkid:
Love the Kyle Juszcyzk signing. My favorite so far.

Feeling "meh" about Malcolm Smith. But we need depth players to round out the roster. It just depends on the contract.

Uh lol. Smith is a starter lmao.
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Love the Kyle Juszcyzk signing. My favorite so far.

Feeling "meh" about Malcolm Smith. But we need depth players to round out the roster. It just depends on the contract.

Uh lol. Smith is a starter lmao.

Gonna compete at WILL and SAM possibly. I like the signing. Solid depth at worst to keep the LB corps going hopefully.

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Dear John,

I don't mean to get greedy, but I'm hoping for a solid NT (doesn't have to be Poe, can be more affordable), one key OL, and maybe, just maybe a #1 WR (Pryor/Jeffery) that can take the load off of Garcon who can then be a #2.

I promise I will be more than content! Anything after that (throw yourself into the Bouye/Hightower sweepstakes, another backup QB... or a potential, reasonable trade for Cousins ) is just a huge bonus!

Lol, eff yes! I'm hoping the big fish get signed one way or another to set the market for the rest of the signings if that's the partial holdup.
This thread continues to make me laugh when I think of Baalke.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
This thread continues to make me laugh when I think of Baalke.

No doubt! I'm seeing players expected to sign or meet with the Niners and I keep thinking "that wouldn't have been a Balke guy" then I realize how many players weren't "Baalke guys". No wonder the team was so lousy!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone