I don't see the same glimmer of hope yet for this roster. We're just getting crushed in all phases. Maybe this team just needs to build up an identity against weaker teams. Scheduling obviously did us no favors the past two weeks.
There are 863 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Is it wrong that the only time I got excited all game was when harold injured Wilson ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Is it wrong that the only time I got excited all game was when harold injured Wilson ?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Is it wrong that the only time I got excited all game was when harold injured Wilson ?
nope. t'was the only bright spot. Unless u count Hyde's garbage time TDs/Celebrations.
Originally posted by susweel:
Is it wrong that the only time I got excited all game was when harold injured Wilson ?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Is it wrong that the only time I got excited all game was when harold injured Wilson ?
nope. t'was the only bright spot. Unless u count Hyde's garbage time TDs/Celebrations.
Originally posted by susweel:
Tell that idiot Hyde to stop flexing when scoring garbage time TDs.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
Tell that idiot Hyde to stop flexing when scoring garbage time TDs.
I dunno...
He did the flex thing but it was kinda half hearted. Almost seemed to me it was more out of frustration than anything else.
I do understand why people would be annoyed by it though.
Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by ChazBoner:Originally posted by susweel:Is it wrong that the only time I got excited all game was when harold injured Wilson ?
nope. t'was the only bright spot. Unless u count Hyde's garbage time TDs/Celebrations.
srsly f**k that team they purposely injured Ian Williams back in the day on dirty play, and also a cheap shot on Delanie Walker broke his jaw.
Originally posted by Heroism:This run defense desperately misses Ian Williams.
Originally posted by susweel:
Is it wrong that the only time I got excited all game was when harold injured Wilson ?
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by susweel:
Is it wrong that the only time I got excited all game was when harold injured Wilson ?
It was still kind of sad that Harold only dragged him down because of the stiff arm from a smaller player.
Originally posted by znk916:
Same old same old, no receiving threats on offense, no pass rushers on defense. What bothers me is that for all the talk about wanting to build inside out, this team can neither run the ball nor stop the run. During the Nolan/Sing years, we pretty much had the same exact issues, except we could run and stop the run. As bad as we were back then, at least that roster had a blue collar identity which ended up being the foundation of our contending years.
I don't see the same glimmer of hope yet for this roster. We're just getting crushed in all phases. Maybe this team just needs to build up an identity against weaker teams. Scheduling obviously did us no favors the past two weeks.